Reviews for Loved by Death
Leefa chapter 24 . 7/5
Great story. Wish it would continue
Kenyatta.harmon16 chapter 10 . 6/27
O love this story so far. Most Gases/ Persephone stories pay more attention to the kidnapping and not after when they fall in love. I really love how you made Persephone finally stand up to her mother..
Velgamidragon chapter 6 . 3/30
"She didn't seem to hate him any more than before, she'd asked him for something, and she'd thanked him. It'd been a wonderful meeting."

Oh, Hades, you're too cute.
Velgamidragon chapter 24 . 3/9
Judging from the story's summary description, I thought that this story would give a different interpretation from the Demeter I've usually seen depicted. That being said, I still found this enjoyable, since I do believe the real story of interest would be the transition period of growth that Persephone undoubtedly underwent after leaving the Underworld the first time.
Pecha Pichu chapter 1 . 12/18/2017
Just wanted to say I wholeheartedly enjoyed your story! Loved by Death has been the first Persephone/Hades, alas even first Greek Myth fanfiction I've come across, and thanks to that it's shaped my understanding of their relationship. Even now, while I search down more Persephone/Hades fics, yours is the one I keep referencing to. Guess there's some truth to us believing our first encounter the most, even as different variations pop up after.

I hope to see more of your Greek Mythology stories from here on after :)
Smengel chapter 24 . 8/30/2017
That was so cute! I loved it. That checking part left me laughing out loud for minutes! Keep on writing!
chelliebear4 chapter 24 . 6/19/2017
Would love a sequel to this story
cwsquared chapter 24 . 4/14/2017
This was so cute thank you for writing it!
KingRiordanQueenRowling chapter 24 . 1/12/2017
This story was lovely! I really, really enjoyed it and I hope that someday you'll indeed do a sequel, or at least more stories involving mythology.
Veronique Jeanne Aghios chapter 24 . 1/9/2017
Well, I simply LOVE everything of your story. They are my favorite mythological characters and I very much enjoyed how they get to know up to fall in love themselves.
Finally Persephone is shown as a sweet but strong and clever young woman, who thinks with her head, acts and chooses for herself. And Hades...well, he's absolutely wonderful, so cute, so in love with his queen. 'Cause he's the Lord of Underworld, but he's above all a man in love, and in my opinion it's a very important aspect. I would love to read a hot scene between them...hihihihihi! :-D
Beautiful, beautiful, BEAUTIFUL story. Thank you so much! :-D
A Single Drop of Winter chapter 24 . 1/8/2017
Beautiful ending, I'll miss this story, but I am so excited to look into your other work. You are a wonderful author, I will continue to read your writing for a very long time hopefully.
madame thome chapter 24 . 1/7/2017
Very heartwarming two soul mates who finally found each other and worked it out.
freyja0taku chapter 24 . 1/7/2017
Definitely enjoyed reading this story from start to finish! It'll be nice to see how the underworld dwellers react to the change in Persephone's behavior towards Hades. In other words, it'll be great to read a sequel in the future. I'll look forward to that! x3
8ouji-Rui chapter 24 . 1/6/2017
This is so cute and beautiful! Thank you for sharing and I hoped to see you again in the future! BTW I keep wondering about what hades point of view is, since the last chapter is so cute hhahaha. Thanks!
swagatamalfoy chapter 24 . 1/6/2017
Awwwww this was so sweet! I loved it! Thank u for a beautiful story!