Reviews for Elf up a Tree
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
Very funny.
Team Sherlock and Watson chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
Oh poor Elrohir, I can just imagine how scared he must have been stuck in that tree, and in the pouring rain nontheless. Great story and I'm adding it to my C2 archive.
Catmint chapter 1 . 2/29/2004
Have I not reviewed this? OOps! I absolutely *love* this fic! An absolute *scream*! Poor Elrond! It reminds me a bit of a kid's book, "Five Minutes' Peace". Hee hee!
Conn JS1 chapter 1 . 6/5/2003
Hey, that was sweet!

Especially that you brought back th e resemblance in Celebrian's and Elrohir's behaviour was very fascinating and heartwarming to me.

I also liked a lot how you brought out the character differences between the twins.

Absolutely capturing!

Thank you for sharing your stories with us!
Hermione Eveningfall chapter 1 . 4/19/2003
hee hee hee-finally read this *G* so cute! poor Elladan, breaking Elrond's toy horse and feeling guilty about it-im glad Elrond was understanding about it and didnt punish him. :) Hehe and I liked the afraid of heights thing too-

good job!

There's your review ;)

Hermione
Evening Nightshade chapter 1 . 4/9/2003
How sweet, a story about the twins! Poor little Elrohir, stuck up a tree in the rain. *climbs up to give him a hug* An adorable story.
ancalime1283 chapter 1 . 3/20/2003
AW!

I love! I love!

This is the cutest thing! OMG! write more plz!
Java Green chapter 1 . 3/16/2003
That story was very sweet. I enjoyed it very much!
Airenwen chapter 1 . 3/12/2003
That is an awesome story. I love it! It's so cute! It's going on my fave stories list.
Eryniell chapter 1 . 2/26/2003
aw, poor Elrohir. That was really cute. And I liked Elrond's reaction, that he didn't even like the horse in the first place. That was nice that he didn't get mad. And Elrond climbing up the tree to rescue Elrohir was just too cool!
Sammy chapter 1 . 2/4/2003
aww dat's sooo sweet bless lil elrohir and elladan
Dragon Confused chapter 1 . 1/29/2003
Yay! A mini-twins! I love reading stories of them as children! I'm not that keen on Leggy as a character really.

One error I noticed that was particularly annoying and almost made me stop reading - thus missing the entire story which was actually really good - was "Elladen". His name is Elladan.

I also didn't like the numbers in the text - I thought they were unneccesary and it would have been easier to read if you'd used Ada not ada.

I liked everything else though! Especially Elrond coming up the tree after his son, although I'd have expected a little anger as the children had done wrong.

"An elf get stuck up in a tree? Well, he wouldn’t put it past Elrohir."

Ariandir chapter 1 . 1/29/2003
Awwww! That is honestly the best ever Twins fic I've read on ! Not kidding! This really is great, and I'll look forward to reading some more of your work, yes? Keep it up! Loadsa luv, hugs and muffins ~*Arian*~
Juniper Holly chapter 1 . 1/29/2003
awww. This was sweet. I love stories that have Elrond in Daddy-mode, there aren't nearly enough of them.
daw the minstrel chapter 1 . 1/29/2003
Just goes to show you that logic can be perverted.

I love little elfling tales and this one is touching in its portrayal of Elrond's concern for his sons. You do a good job of showing their separate personalities. And I like the link between Elrohir and his mother.