Reviews for Songs of the Moment
Cassyfanfic chapter 34 . 11/10
I woud love to read more of this one!
You write so well, I really love all your fics...
Cassyfanfic chapter 31 . 11/9
Beautiful!
Although, a small thing... (sorry) the fact that he asks her name does not do credit to your story.
In my opinion, those two sentences can be deleted. It will show more dept I think.
denielapple chapter 34 . 11/8
this was so good
TwilightHybrid chapter 34 . 11/7
I hated in the series how they manipulated Caroline to be a distraction for Klaus and her ass just went along with it. It seemed those times she did spend with Klaus she grew to understand him more than anyone that wasn't his family. I liked their time together. And I truly hope Julie Plec put us Klaroline lovers out of our minds and just give Klaus and Caroline a happy ending. They both deserve it! Update soon!
Omg, this is so cute!
bob55506 chapter 1 . 10/28
loved this sooo much.
jessnicole chapter 33 . 10/27
Loved it!
TwilightHybrid chapter 33 . 10/19
This was so good! If you ever feel as though you wanna choose a story to make it a full one...I would suggest this one. It doesn't even have to be a full story, just a part two or three would be nice. I love the twist you gave to her turning from human to a vampire just by killing someone. Its just like the wolf curse but only better. I loved this one. Please update soon!
This was such a sweet story! Klaus wanted a family so badly and he finally got one. I love happily ever afters.
twiila1 chapter 33 . 10/18
that was great!
Uppity Bitch chapter 33 . 10/18
What an emotional ride to take us readers on! I’m still trying to process everything I felt and continue to feel with what you’ve given us!

I love the exploration of Klaus’ inner turmoil from his loneliness to his worries as a creator. It was heartbreaking to read some of her first words: "Caroline. Klaus. Safe." As though she somehow knew of their eventual bond.

Klaus’ fear was palpable: ‘’She did not heal.’’ You packed a tremendous amount of emotion in that phrase and the reader understood Klaus’ desperation in that moment.

Also, ‘Annabel Lee’ is my favorite poem and seemed to fit beautifully with your theme.

This was a jarring (possibly scarring!) read and you did an extraordinary job breathing new life into these themes. Congratulations!
chillwithJyl chapter 33 . 10/18
YAAAAY SO GLAD YOU'RE BACK!
Shiko-Rae chapter 33 . 10/18
Fantastic as always. Also you had me concerned on where this story was going when Klaus started to pull away. I thought you were going to stab me in the heart with sadness, but you didn't! At least not permanently.

It all worked out in the end (well, it sucked for Tyler...)

Anyway, lovely to hear from you. Good luck with the rest of your writing.
twiila1 chapter 12 . 10/8
OMG this is so sweet, I need part 2!
Shiko-Rae chapter 30 . 9/18
Not going to lie still eagerly waiting for part 2 of Chained to The Light. I mean all your stories are good, very good, but I really, really want the part 2 to that one.