Reviews for Songs of the Moment
Loved it! :D
Uppity Bitch chapter 42 . 6/14
review 3tinkgemini

OMG, OMG your ‘10k baby’ was incredible - and I’m in awe that you had the patience to create so much wonderful - bravo!

You know I’m mostly allergic to angst, but damn it if you didn’t pull me in with that opening line: “So, is this everything you wanted to show me?" - you transported the reader to that moment and made us feel that pain!

And her heartbreaking world tour - I think you broke me! ;) But then you healed us at the end and that made it all better!
I can honestly see Klaus run into his siblings and then finding out about his fairy compion
Hot hot HOT! Loved it! Every bit of it!
I need part 2 like I need air! :D

I loved their friendship/relationship and how easily they fell back into their routine. Would love to know how things go for them when Klaus actually moves in. They’ve both grown up some and changed, will that affect their relationship in any way, good or bad, can’t wait to know.

Also love that all the other Mikaelsons and Mystic Falls gang are supportive of Caroline and there for her and that she shared a healthy friendship will all of them.

My heart goes out to Klaus and how he felt the need to leave everything and everyone behind, especially Caroline. Hope he’s able to rekindle all his relationships.

I hope you write the next part soon! :)
April420 chapter 42 . 6/13
Thank you for this update, it was worth the wait. This was amazing, I actually had tears in my eyes for both Caroline and Klaus. I actually felt their pain. Honestly as a woman I would have acted exactly the same way. Caroline was not only torturing him but herself. So glad it came to be a happy ending.

You are an amazing writer, please keep at it.
This was so good!
redbudrose chapter 41 . 6/12
Great chapter! Going to go reread TP and AAE again!
Redbudrose chapter 42 . 6/12
Great chapter! Although I did just realize there was an earlier update so it’s a bonus that there is another to read. Will you be update your other stories soon too?
WOW! That was beautiful. I loved it! I would love a part 2 from this universe.
ilovetvd chapter 42 . 6/11
Dammit, this had me crying!
Eils-emacsweeny chapter 42 . 6/11
Omg I cried so much reading this, thank god there was a happy ending. Amazing...
Hey just finished re-reading this drabble. As always, I loved every moment of it. Do you think maybe you’d be interested in writing a scene or two about Klaroline in the future? I really would love to know how they are in their relationship and what happens to the pack cause I don’t think Klaus would stay put in one place as he has a base over the world and that’s not in his nature.

This is quiet a unique story and one of the best KC as wolves story in the fandom! :)
Eils-emacsweeny chapter 41 . 6/11
Welcome back... These are brilliant and funny.. Love the kc relationship and the friendship with Kol in the first one. Absolutely loved the first meeting and falling in love in the second one, Rebecca's reaction was so her...
jessnicole chapter 42 . 6/11