Reviews for Learning To Live
Guest chapter 1 . 5/28/2023
Think the original Shinji bond with Kawrou was “easy” because everyone was gone, Shinji just hung on a last thread he has, Asuka at this AU is kind like that but unless Kawrou is using some angel magic power, Asuka isn’t the type just to randomly open her mind else it would have been easier
Author0fntent chapter 1 . 1/24/2021
Good story, don't get me wrong, but it just occurred to me-wasn't Kaworu unable to control Unit-01 because it was derived from Lilith?
Gundam Kaiser chapter 1 . 1/6/2018
Not something I ever would've thought to write, but I'm certainly glad to have read it.
karlaacunabravo chapter 1 . 2/22/2017
Very nice story, always had the doubt about how it would has been if Asuka encountered Kaworu instead of Shinji. Thanks for the perspective
Richard Ryley chapter 1 . 8/15/2016
This is an intriguing AU. I assume this story is only a one-shot, since the purpose appears to be a Asuka/Kaworu pairing. Asuka seemed to be pretty taken aback by his friendship/romance. He's not like either Kaji or Shinji, but he is able to break through Asuka's defenses and reach her. And Asuka seems to have changed for the better, due to the experience.

I'm actually curious about what happens next in this universe, though. Does Shinji come out of his coma, or is it up to Asuka to face Third Impact and either stop it, or reshape it to a better end result? Misato being drawn out of her grief should also change events to come in a major way. And Asuka does not yet know Rei's true identity, but she presumably knows Rei "died" and was mysteriously brought back.

Even if you don't consider turning this into a full story from this point, it might be interesting if someone else took off with the concept. I'd like to hear how you might have imagined in going.
MadeInHere chapter 1 . 8/1/2016
Asuka x kawaoru OTP. there is great potential of chemistry for the two of them and I wish it was more explored more in this story.