Reviews for The World of The Accidental Animagus
Rainstrom chapter 6 . 9/13
It would be a brilliant twist if Fan Tong was the Defence teacher on paper, while Grayson did the actual teaching part.

I was worried about Grayson, since he took the cursed DADA position. He's easily one of the best OCs I've read.
Village-Mystic chapter 8 . 8/20
Refreshing perspective. And good contrast with the African kids on the front lines.
Village-Mystic chapter 7 . 8/20
An interesting look at the kids after the intense information from the adults in the last few chapters.
Village-Mystic chapter 6 . 8/20
I like that the readers have extra perspective on the Tasmanian Tiger (Grayson) and Ratsbane (Harry). So there might be more than one way for this to go - but the warning helps Albus in protecting the beehive and thus perhaps most of the war can be contained.
Village-Mystic chapter 5 . 8/20
Very interesting. The slightly different time frames for some of this is kinds of cool, too.
Village-Mystic chapter 3 . 8/20
Wow. Great view of kids from another part of the world and how their lives are going.
Village-Mystic chapter 1 . 8/20
Loved this! Even four schools seems like it might not be comprehensive. I know if I were an eleven year-old American candidate I would want to visit all 4 of them.
vickety chapter 8 . 7/31
This has been fabulous. Your ability to create these additional complex societies is wonderful. The first chapter was my favorite and I greatly respect and admire your explanation of magic.
Vincent FGS91 chapter 8 . 7/20
While I truly feel you've turned this into a political thing waaaay too much so, and that you'd gone with Pottermore, I will say that this keeps me reading.
Vincent FGS91 chapter 5 . 7/20
This chapter is by far the best so far. But honestly, as much as I hate critiquing, he had his own deatheaters, and while I'm sure certain supporters from other lands might have joine him...well, we know how little he considered even his followers.
Concolor44 chapter 8 . 7/3
Thank you. That helped round things out nicely.

One must wonder how much foreshadowing is involved here. I'd imagine rather a lot. Four tigers in the beehive? Mmmmyeah. Gonna be a hot time in the ol' Wizarding town tonight, and no mistake.
neweldi chapter 8 . 6/30
Thanks, I like it :-)
ArmyWife22079 chapter 2 . 4/25
Hahaha I love the chapter title, I always had the voice of that little kangaroo mouse as the voice of Edward. Lol
Fiction is the Truth chapter 1 . 3/31
I firmly agree that the description of ‘stereotypical America’ is 99.9999% correct.
Krande chapter 1 . 3/29
(Yay, yes, the redwood. That's where the Endor moon scenes were filmed. )