Reviews for Dirty Laundry
I'm sorry, I really wanted to like this, but there just so many issues I have with this that prevent me from enjoying it.

First of all is the relationship between the characters, I mean does Blake have any romantic feeling towards Jaune at all, no seriously every interaction between the two is just Blake using Jaune to feel in control in a relationship for a change, she's doing to Jaune what Adam did to her, treating Jaune like he's beneath her, when she and Pyrrha were together on the videotape Blake said to Pyrrha that she loves her, but when Blake and Jaune were together in the library she just left him there to get caught like seriously what the hell, in fact, I'm pretty sure Blake didn't say she loves Jaune even once in this entire fic, at least not directly to him, then Blake goes on about, "how is what they have just sex" and all I can say to that is, between Jaune and Blake, yes, yes it is because there's clearly no romantic feelings between the two, if you take away the sex the two don't have a leg to stand on, again on the tape between Blake and Pyrrha, Blake pretty much says she loves Pyrrha more then Jaune, I'm sorry but when she said that the pairing between Jaune and Blake was instantly ruined. then Blake later says "how it's not a harem but it's a relationship where all three of them are equal." yeah I'm sorry but that's complete BS if I've ever heard it, cause let me tell you there was nothing equal in this relationship, equal means they treat each other equally, and they love each other equally, and if they take into consideration on how Blake treats Jaune and how she loves Pyrrha more than him then equal this relationship is not, I mean for god sake at least in harems the guy tries to love all the girls equally. well, that was my problem with Blake now let's move on to Pyrrha.

again pretty much the same problem, when the three of them are together Pyrrha seems just focused on Jaune, she is literally just Jaune Jaune only Jaune, so much so that Blake might as well not even be there, I mean the lemon scene just comes off as Arkos featuring Blake.

and last we have Jaune, umm yeah would it have really mattered to him who won his contest just as long as the person was female, there is no mention of Jaune having any feelings for either Blake or Pyrrha before the contest, so for in all honesty literally, anyone could have walked through the doors and to Jaune it wouldn't have mattered if it wasn't Blake or Pyrrha, just as long as the person was female and would say yes when Jaune asked them out, and speaking of Jaune can I just say his family comes off as horrible people and they all can go to hell, why because one of the first things they say to him is. "how did you survive Initiation." which pretty much translates to, why aren't you dead, yeah that a lovely thing to say to your ONLY son/brother how are you still alive, you know what screw them, and would you stop having Blake and Pyrrha pretty much threating Jaune to make HIS book the way they want it.

dude like I said I really wanted to like this, but I'm either getting ticked off by characters, and I love Knightshade and Arkos but the relationship between the three just comes off as, just about sex, one-sided, or comes off like it doesn't even matter, so much so that it feels pointless, like I said I really did want to enjoy this, but with all problems I have with this fic I just can't bring myself to like it sorry.
psp reader chapter 5 . 9/2
kudos!
Crimson Reiter chapter 5 . 7/21
... that "being arrested" joke was a Professor Arc shout out? xD

Damn, I loved this story! It was funny, it was glorious, it was sinfully erotic. I want to know what would have happened if this were not the end! This Pyrrha has a lot, a lot more support than in canon. I can see her telling Jaune and Blake about the whole Maiden thing.

Hell, I can see Jaune punching Ozpin for pressure her so much.

...For some reason I can see Blake volunteering to share the burden with Pyrrha. Hum, hum.
Drygannon chapter 5 . 6/6
Solvd... finished a did? *races for the nearest shelter* this is not a drill, repeat, this is not a drill!

Seriously, good job. I loved this one from start to finish!
GreyscaleWriter chapter 1 . 5/30
haven't gone past 1st chapter and im calling jaune as the author
EmeraldGuardian7 chapter 5 . 5/29
I remember reading the first two chapters of this a long time ago. I just stumbled across it again and I'm very glad it was finished. I love this pairing so much. I'm huge Arkos fan but have recently really started to get into Jaune/Blake but I always feel bad for leaving Pyrrha out when I read a fic with Jaune paired with someone else. This sort of gave me the best of both worlds so it was even better. Great job! Can't wait to see what else you write in the future.
Ryoji Mochizuki chapter 5 . 5/28
heh
Harmonious Arkos Sloth chapter 5 . 5/15
Glad to see this made it to its climactic conclusion, eh?! Sorry, couldn't resist. This was awesome, and a fitting end for something that I honestly thought was just going to be a one shot idea. I felt pretty bad for Jaune during that video segment. Seven sisters and he still hasn't figured out how to lock a door? Rookie move, Jaune.
As much fun as this was, you know what would be even more fun? Regular updates to Sanctum Days and Jaune Appetit in that order.
yomunot chapter 1 . 5/15
Lovely story, fantastic PLOTand superb prose. I like the way the ending was left open so you can do little one shots here and there related to this story if you so desired
yomunot chapter 1 . 5/14
Hehe winning indeed Jaune
Crimson Hawk Wolf chapter 5 . 5/14
This was a good fic. It does seem like you kinda left it open for more to be added to it though. Like with the dance part and the family as well. I do hope you might add something about how those things might end up working out for the three.

Always great to read more good stories.
Annoyed chapter 5 . 5/14
Feels bad man. Some asshole wants you to take off the good stuff. Good shit tho.
ThePolicyOfTruth chapter 1 . 5/14
Solvdrage,

This story is in violation of the Fanfiction Content Guidelines. Due to the graphic sexual content within, it is rated MA and is disallowed.

[Please note FanFiction does not accept explicit content, Fiction Rating: MA, and the rating is only presented for reference.]

To fix this, and to avoid forcible removal from the mods, we request that you either tone down the lemon or remove it entirely to have it properly fit the M rating. We also request that you do the same with similar stories that may contain lemons.

Alternative sites for MA rated stories, AdultFanfiction, AO3, FicWad, Tumblr, and Wattpad

-Truth-
Reishin Amara chapter 5 . 5/14
I still want to see them meet Blake's
Lord Farsight chapter 5 . 5/14
yaaaaay! I ask for an epilogue where Salem was defeated by the Power of Darkos Love and they have their babies ever after.