Reviews for Orders
Tunak23 chapter 1 . 6/10/2018
Pooh love your take on her man!Beruka is without a doubt my favourite female character out of the Fates Universe.

She has this conflict in her that makes her so real,all with her insecurities and all the adoctrination she has suffered you can't help but fall for her.

Well keep the good job,I'll search for more Beruka on the net.
Tychon chapter 1 . 5/31/2018
OMIGOD SQUEEEEEEEE
colnchl chapter 1 . 2/12/2017
Awesome story! great job integrating the supports into it
Red Lever chapter 1 . 11/18/2016
I couldn't agree with you more. There is not enough Corrin x Beruka ff out there. Hopefully you'll revisit this pairing some time and hopefully more follow the lead. Great job keep up to the good work
blackout2010 chapter 1 . 10/22/2016
I think you did a very bang up job on this. I do think you should consider expanding into snippets like someone else mentioned, showing the new family life they are adjusting too and maybe a snippet of how people deal with king Corrin, Queen Beruka and princess Kana. I think it would be interesting to say the least.

Keep up the fine work.
version15 chapter 1 . 8/18/2016
Exceedingly well-done. Nice work.
Wobbuffet64 chapter 1 . 8/11/2016
That was absolutely beautiful. It is quite rare that someone is able to capture the essence of a character and understand them as much as you have here. I really hope you continue doing what you're doing!
Reborn Chance Maker chapter 1 . 8/2/2016
Nice dude. You basically wrote all of Beruka's pain in one beautiful moment that we need more of. It would be great if someone like you make stories like these.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/30/2016
I liked it, it's great to finally see something CorrinxBeruka related, what with CorrinxAzura and female Corrin everywhere (more so the latter) I'm glad we can see a girl like Beruka really shine this way, in fact I wouldn't mind seeing a full fledge story like this where we see Beruka grow into a loving wife, Princess/Queen and mother.

Thanks for the one shot, well done.
Dr.McJiggleNuggets chapter 1 . 7/31/2016
Love it you should more fics with them as a pairing good job
Cortega chapter 1 . 7/31/2016
Excellently done! You wrote both of them very well,i loved it.
Emblem of Light chapter 1 . 7/30/2016
one of the better oneshots i've seen so far. Good on you, mate! You did Beruka justice!