Reviews for Harry Arryn
Rake1810 chapter 9 . 12/7
Great chapter. Cant wait for an update.
Rivenn chapter 9 . 11/26
i really hope this story isn't completely abandoned. its been a few months since an update
Altiria-Aty chapter 9 . 11/8
oh snap you go Harry! good fic and super interesting! I love forward to more can't wait to see how this turns out.
Christopher Corvinus chapter 9 . 11/7
Great story, can't wait for more! Seriously! More! NOW!

Why is it the unfinished fics always end when things get exciting? It's not fair lol
dark.wizard92 chapter 9 . 10/10
To hell with caution, Magic is Might
8goose8 chapter 9 . 9/23
Please update again soon!
biob1 chapter 9 . 9/17
Good job
hellz swordsman chapter 9 . 9/10
A good story. It's nice to see a Harry that doesn't always rely on just magic.
Lynxgoddess chapter 9 . 9/10
Great premise!
Fireofargentis chapter 9 . 9/7
I hope this story get regular updates, is a good story and i hope for more. One thing i want to ask is about Osha-Tonks (and otherhp/got characters that share actors), i know wierd topic, thing is one thing that always bodered me about HP/GoT xovers is that she is never adressed, specially when harry looks so much like his previous life, either they never met or she never apears at all, even if just for him to say "huh isnt that wierd?" Why is ignore?
Hmmm, I don't like that you still have Job Snow at Wall. Especially considering you took Sam Tarly and sent him to the Citadel instead...now Jon's only friend and ally won't be there. I think without Sam there, Jon would see that the Noght's Watch is just a bunch of rapists, murderers, and thieves and decide not to join, especially when he hears about Ned's imprisonment. I think at this point in the books, he hasn't said his vows yet, so you should have him leave and have Ned call him to the Eyrie. It's a total waste for Jon Snow to languish at the Wall just because Ned never had the balls to stand up to his idiotic wife.
Twister60 chapter 9 . 8/25
Awesome story! :)
monkiepawn chapter 9 . 8/23
Thanks, THANKS for being 1 out of 10 that try to keep Ned alive in there stories.

Nice chapter!
The Vitruvian Woman chapter 9 . 8/22
(**)
shugokage chapter 9 . 8/20
Impressive scene and chapter!