Reviews for Fox Hunt
Guest chapter 15 . 4/25/2019
Wow was not expecting that it was really good
Guest chapter 6 . 4/24/2019
I wanna keep reading but it 4 am and I have to be up at 6 am
Guest chapter 1 . 4/24/2019
OK... So I started reading this story like 3 months ago and fort
techno02 chapter 15 . 4/5/2019
This is one of the most unique fanfictions I've ever read of any archive. Very good. Loved it!
techno02 chapter 10 . 4/4/2019
This story is great.
techno02 chapter 9 . 4/4/2019
That was a quick one, funny though.
techno02 chapter 4 . 4/3/2019
This is certainly an interesting story, I didn't foresee that they'd become gay lovers until this chapter. Judy won't be happy if/when she finds out. I'm intrigued, will definitely keep reading.
NoXVZhuusox chapter 15 . 6/26/2017
...Seriously, your Judy is really messed up. O_o
SeafangtheDragon chapter 15 . 6/24/2017
Fucking hell OP. Didn't expect that ending. Totally threw me in a spin there. Poor Judy.

Loved this fic.
FireMaster1 chapter 1 . 5/6/2017
Well... Humans in Zootopia but they didnt spread their influence and keep the other mammals down? They allowed them to flourish as a independent society? I like this concept but find it is slightly ambitious, all the same a nice intro :)
Miguelcool2000 chapter 15 . 4/20/2017
That was a bittersweet ending. I'm sad for Judy, she is psychologically broken and now she is dating a married fox. I thought she would be a little less selfish, but in the end she already knew what to expect from max. After all it was Judy who raped him in the first place. I'm happy for Nick, he found love, but I can't say I like Kaz very much, however I guess that the fact that he acted faster than Judy is not enough to hate him, the early bird catches the worm. So I dont like him but I don't dislike him either, though I have to admit his interactions with Nick are some of the funniest I've seen in any fic, jajajaja they were awesome.
You know I'm reading Striped up as well, I don't know if it's your writing improvement or you just decided not to give a shit anymore about the rating of the story anymore, I actually didn't check if this one was teen or mature, but I have noticed you give way more details when there is male-female intercourse, but I feel you kind of shy away from male-male intercourse, of course I could be wrong, bug it's something I noticed by comparing both stories, either it was the Kaz nick relationship, jack and Carmine or jack and black jack, while Kat and all her male relationships have been really explicit.
Really? Max can tell his wife he worked until 3am on New years Eve? I find that hard to believe. XD
I also think the ending may have been a bit rushed, but as you said, losing a computer can be demotivating.
Thanks for the short yet funny ride. I hope the Striped up story has a lighter more cheerful ending. Good story man.
luckymike0117 chapter 15 . 1/27/2017
WTF was that ending XD
Quest chapter 15 . 12/28/2016
Hmm...I don't know how to feel about that...
spacemarienz chapter 15 . 12/12/2016
Nice little update although the lasy bit was a wee bit confusing, but thats porbably just me and my memory. It is also sad that it has ended but it matters not it was a great story. Anyway have a nice day/night!

-Rob
Guest chapter 15 . 12/7/2016
Is it over? I hope that it isn't over. I like this story