Reviews for Shake it, Bake it, Brew it
smartisha101 chapter 9 . 8/8
I kinda feel bad for Harry, if people expose my business and identity like that to everyone I'd feel humiliated and pissed. Everyone is spreading his shit about like its the flu.
strawberry.fan.girl chapter 22 . 6/5
great story, I really like it so far. you should know, the entrance to the Chamber Of Secrets is in the SECOND floor bathroom.
Greg chapter 4 . 5/27
What do you mean, it was only a few minutes away to the Leaky Cauldron? The Dursleys live in Surrey. The Leaky Cauldron is in London. It's many miles away, not a few minutes away. He would have to take a train or a bus to get there.
Greg chapter 4 . 5/27
How is Harry doing all this magic with his wand without getting noticed by the Ministry? What happened to the Trace? Remember, this is the summer when Dobby got him in trouble for underage magic. Yet he's doing his own underage magic and not getting in trouble.
end2drarry now chapter 1 . 4/27
(How a straight!Harry dimension hopping would really deal with bent4draco!Harry)

WORLD #333 – The One with No Excuse
A.K. recognized Number Four Privet Drive immediately. While never really a good sign, it wasn't necessarily a bad one either. He snuck his way quietly into the house. He double-checked the cupboard under the stairs out of habit, though he could tell there wasn't anyone in there.

When he got to the littlest bedroom, better known as Dudley's former second bedroom, he pressed his ear up to the door. Only a soft breeze and the sound of sleeping could be heard, so he cast a silencing charm and made his way on in. Harry's bed had been magically enlarged to a respectable looking Queen size, and he saw a pair of pale feet sticking out from under the massive fluffy looking comforter.

A.K. thought there seemed to be a few more lumps than normal, and as he looked around the room he saw not one, but two magical trunks. A.K. bent down to take a peek in them and in the first found his old Invisibility cloak, some Gryffindor robes, and the Marauder's Map. All perfectly normal things that brought A.K. comfort to see. Then he looked into the second trunk and found a bottle of hair gel. This was certainly different. It was when he pulled out another school robe, but this time with the emblem of Slytherin on it, that A.K. stumbled backwards in surprise.

"Wha-" A muffled voice called out from under the comforter. "What's going on?" Harry's head came peeking out from the covers. Only it was the bottom of the covers right next to the pale feet that now appeared to not belong to Harry.

A blonde head popped out from the top of the covers, slowly waking up as well. "Yes, love? Something the matter?"

Harry cracked open an eye to see the sheer disgust and horror on the face of the strange man in his room. He closed his eyes again, wondering if he could go back to sleep. Harry tiredly asked, "Who are you?"

"Avada Kedavra!" A.K. called out hitting the sleepy, young Malfoy scion in the face.

"Avada Kedavra?" the exhausted Harry said as he tenderly rubbed his lover's feet. "That's a pretty silly name," he explained with his wrist bent lazily. "How's aboots I call you A.K. instead?"

"Avada Kedavra!" A.K. insisted aiming towards Harry, who just happened to sit up at the right moment and missed being hit by only millimeters.

"Fine, fine, no nicknames. Got it." Harry said as he leaned backward towards Draco, tiredly wiping the crust from his eyes. He was showing a fair amount of asscrack through the top of his pajama pants. "Drakey Poo? Why isn't my Silver Serpent ticklish anymore?"

A.K. stepped forward and made sure not to miss this time. "Avada Kedavra!"

And just like that Harry Potter was dead.

A.K. just shook his head in disappointment. "How many of these goddamn worlds are there?"

While A.K. wasn't homosexual, and therefore didn't have the best judgment when it comes to attractive males, he still had to admit he could probably do better than Ron. Maybe someone like Oliver or even Seamus. Hell, Bill or Charlie might swing that way. But it doesn't matter what twisted justification a Harry makes. There's no excuse for Malfoy. Or Snape. Ever. Ever ever.

A.K. frowned looking at Harry's surprisingly fit and toned dead body next to the sickly pale ferrety thing...

Anyone shipping Harry and Malfoy is despicable and gets what they deserve.

Fuck you Drarry writers - there's a specific special place in the hottest hells reserved just for you creepy moron authors.
23Ado chapter 15 . 4/27
omg I ship them so BAD ahhhhh
23Ado chapter 11 . 4/27
haha I like the vampires getting drunk on Harry's relatives XD
Pure Muskoka chapter 1 . 4/4
Why is Harry’s blood gray and not red and Ron’s hair gray and not red ? Did I miss something? Is Harry colour blind?
acetwolf94 chapter 32 . 2/27
I LOVE IT! ADD MORE PLEASE!
Tsubaki-Akai chapter 1 . 1/17
Wouldnt usually mention anything, Ok, just have to get this off my chest, once...ok, but like every time you mention the color that should be red, you have grey? Wth? Throws you out of the story each time...blood? Most assuredly is red, along with anything Griffindor related. You need a good Beta reader.
BoneCruncherFarcade chapter 4 . 11/27/2021
I just wanted to let u know that one of the last paragraphs there is a typo with 'thing' being spelt 'thingf' I thought I should give ya a heads up
Guest chapter 5 . 11/5/2021
oh...he has no idea!
seltelbani chapter 32 . 8/14/2021
I was really enjoying your story until you wet and killed off Tonks, why couldn't you have killed off Shacklebolt instead.
meleah chapter 32 . 7/15/2021
need more please
MushieSan chapter 32 . 7/11/2021
This is clearly one of my fav what-if interpretation of the story. I 100% agree with Dumbledore’s dark side and Iooove the fact that it’s a Drarry ! Thanks author :3
1,823 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »