Reviews for Shake it, Bake it, Brew it
sad gurl chapter 32 . 4/24
oh every time i reeds of storys wiv harry/draco 2gethrr i cry an start 2 cut my self again in pains
y do u hurt us so much? it not tru an we all no it not tru but u stil post untru
i bleeds be coz off u not caring i cut 4 u telling all lies wiv ships of peepole hoo not be 2gether ever
we crys cut an crys morr
plez stop 4 us
sadd gurlz
Sep 20 2009
grimmich chapter 3 . 3/6
He could try putting a few drops of nutrient potion in their water...
evfangirl98 chapter 32 . 3/4
Loved it
Killing-0ur-Darling's chapter 1 . 2/12
This is one of the best story I have read! Its so good the plot, the character everything!

Ps. Will you please write some Severus/Sanguini fic. That would be awesome!
mumphie chapter 32 . 2/6
A fun and entertaining story. I laughed and chuckled quite often. ;)
I do wonder at Cashe's and Harry's OWLs and NEWTs - how they put them out there for the public record. How well he/they did. If they were recorded as the same.
Somehow I am put out that Hermione (the one in your story) did so well. I guess she turned around, after all, she was just a kid and could change for the better. It's just that in your story it happened so quickly, I didn't adjust as quickly.
mumphie chapter 11 . 2/5
So funny. They really should have checked...who knows the side effects! Heh
Mbheros1321 chapter 31 . 2/1
I just wanted to say that this is one of the best fan fictions I’ve ever read. The plot is immaculate, just the right amount of violence and smut. BRAVO!
TheUnholyGamer chapter 4 . 1/30
oh lol I just realized hes red green colorblind not every color oops
TheUnholyGamer chapter 3 . 1/30
lol he knows the puffs are blue but hes colorblind lol
Noragamiwarrior chapter 2 . 1/28
I am sorry. Now that I know that Harry is color blind I understand why red become gray. I just wanted to say something and help you, but you didn’t need my help.

I just always try to help people to spell things right because I have dyslexia so i had to try really hard to learn to spell and read, and that is probably why I love to read things. Anyway because of my dyslexia I already read things wrong on occasion so in a story that have wrong spelling in it are even harder. So I try to tell people about it so it would be easier for people like me to read the story after me.

So I am sorry for assuming that it was wrong.
Noragamiwarrior chapter 1 . 1/28
I don’t want to sound mean or repetitive if someone else has already told you but you are writing gray instead of red. Example: GRAY blood, GRAY haired Ron, GRAY and gold griffindor.

I like your stories, and I have high hopes for this story. I hope I haven’t offered you when I corrected your spelling, I am not trying to offend, just help.
Kelkat chapter 32 . 1/13
Great story
loveprass chapter 12 . 12/7/2020
I just whisper screamed sinon because I thought of sao
Artemis1000 chapter 32 . 11/22/2020
Will there be any sequels?
Rebe Marauder chapter 32 . 11/16/2020