Reviews for Shake it, Bake it, Brew it
sandipi chapter 32 . 5/10/2019
Thank you for the new chapter. This is a good ending. I do wonder about Crabbe and Goyle. How are they doing?
RoseBlue627 chapter 32 . 5/10/2019
Thank you for an amazing story and a happy ending! I can't wait to see what you do with your other stories!
ellainaparker chapter 32 . 5/10/2019
yay thank you for the awesome story!
Ghostisreading chapter 32 . 5/10/2019
Loved it so much!
kirsty21 chapter 32 . 5/10/2019
Cool
knuckles 8 chapter 32 . 5/10/2019
I'm sad to see that this story has come to an end. I really enjoyed reading it. Thank you for taking the time to share your talent and time.
hopetess chapter 31 . 5/10/2019
chapter 32 I can not read it. Can you try posting it again.
mooneysfate chapter 32 . 5/10/2019
wonderful, wonderful story! :)
Hericus C chapter 32 . 5/10/2019
Major kudos for such a inventive story with many will written OCs plus a different Harry. Will be reading this one again!
buterflypuss chapter 32 . 5/10/2019
good chap
daithi4377 chapter 32 . 5/10/2019
I’m so sorry to see this story end it’s is one of my favourite of all the ones you have written. I’m guessing since Armel was playing pretend as Harry Potter no new people ever found out that Cache was Harry eh? A very fitting end though I would have lived to have found out how long both Draco and Cache were able to hide from Severus during that second pregnancy lol. Awesome story will definitely be on my reread list.
Corala chapter 31 . 5/6/2019
Hope they find what they are looking for hope to more soon
Guest chapter 1 . 5/4/2019
Ug. Someone should buy you a dictionary.
nicole.howe.737 chapter 31 . 5/6/2019
I found your story yesterday and put it on follow as I prefer to wait until the story is finished before I read it. I get too impatient waiting for updates. However, I stupidly glanced at it and started reading it and have just finished what you've written so far as it hooked me in well and truly. I might add that I've gotten nothing else done oops. I love your story concept and you've written it well with only minimal typo's, but who doesn't make those?! Your characters are realistic and the way you write makes it very easy to 'picture' the scenes in my head. I know that you only updated 4 days ago but please don't leave me hanging for too long as I really do get impatient ;)
Thanks for sharing your time and imagination and please keep sharing
Guest chapter 31 . 5/3/2019
Que excelente capitulo. No lo pudo creer Severus embarazado que genial.. espero actualize pronto
1,815 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »