Reviews for Shake it, Bake it, Brew it
WinterTigerEclipse chapter 1 . 8/10/2020
I just realized something did harry ever returned the library books he stole or did he give them to snape to return to library in the bag
shadewatcher chapter 1 . 8/5/2020
Sqweeeee! I freaking LOVE LOVE LOVE this story! I have read it like five times already! I hope to see more awesomeness like this soon! XD
ImUpToNoGood chapter 1 . 8/5/2020
The story has a promising start.

Interesting that you are setting Harry up as colorblind. Do you know anyone who experiences that? I’ll look forward to seeing how that affects events.

A grammatical tip:

Please stick with past tense. There are several times you slip into present tense... but unless someone is speaking, you should be consistent in the tense you use.

Here is an example:

“The abuse was bad to begin with, but once he got his Hogwarts letter it got so much worse. If he returns now, after learning some magic, it will only get even worse. They might just kill him …

“But he can't avoid it.“

That should be:

“The abuse was bad to begin with, but once he got his Hogwarts letter it got so much worse. If he returned now, after learning some magic, it would only get even worse. They might just kill him …

“But he couldn’t avoid it.”

Admittedly, the “If he returned now, ... it would only get worse” is subjunctive (a possible future that might or might not happen) but as the subjunctive in English usually is identical with the simple past, it works.

Switching between tenses is distracting and makes the story harder to read.

I will still read onward to see how this evolves. Thanks for writing.
dracomoonyscorpius chapter 2 . 7/29/2020
Oh...
dracomoonyscorpius chapter 1 . 7/29/2020
Why does it say grey where it’s supposed to be red? It says grey hood and grey head for Ron...
Jas Emmett chapter 14 . 7/28/2020
I like this story, but I don’t think they should have killed Dudley. He’s the same age as Harry and was raised to be a monster, but he’s still a child and has a chance to change. Plus as protective as the others are over children, I don’t think they would have killed an 11/12 year old, especially when it was the adults’ abuse on Harry and Dudley was a brainwashed bystander. But other than that detail, I love this story! Getting excited for more Drarry (:
Willena chapter 1 . 7/25/2020
HP/DM
SS/Vampire Sanguini pairing
Nuke it chapter 1 . 7/16/2020
Whilst in detention Draco asked Filch what exactly was that large muggle looking device in corner of classroom. The one with an ominous Alpha & Omega symbol on it..
The caretaker told him that Arthur Weasley had confiscated it from a couple of strange types; one with badly burned skin & really long robes, and another who seemed to have been partially transfigured into a gorilla. He'd sent to Dumbledore that morning to see if the headmaster could figure it out.
After Filch left Draco could swear he could hear ticking coming from the object? Curiosity got the better of Malfoy & he went up & put his ear to it..

.. just as the 500 megaton cobalt salted fission-fusion-fission device exploded in his face..

Very fortunately Hogwarts magically wardings & planar shielding managed to shunt almost all the energies into another dimensional plane & seal the rest in trinitite like magical glass.

Argus Flitch returned two hours later to find where classroom doorway had previously been, a now perfectly smooth blue-black rectangle of polished obsidian like glass .. that was slightly warm to the touch..

"Fucking purebloods!" he muttered "Always trying something to get out of punishments!"

Harry and everyone at Hogwarts soon forgot Draco. Harry developed a meaningful relationship with another person - possibly Oliver Wood or maybe is was Susan Bones. Either way this universe was spared yet another dreary drarry drama.
Love2read23 chapter 32 . 6/30/2020
Awww, such a great ending.
Thank you for explaining about Tonks. That part did confuse me. Sad it was her. What'd you have against Tonks? Does that mean Moody was potion'd? Or just very trusting of his old friend?
Glad everyone is together and happy. I appreciate that the actual cure has more steps because only one or two ingredients seemed very farfetched even for a fictional magic potion.
Thank you for writing.
Love2read23 chapter 31 . 6/30/2020
I love this story. I love your writing. I'm so excited for so much of the events in Harry's life. I'm happy he has such a great support system. I was kind of hoping to avoid the full on sex scenes so I was a bit disappointed when Sanguini finally got Severus chapters ago.
I love all the potions Harry has created. I love the things you put into to explain my questions and probably others' questions as well such as whybit wasn't necessary to disguise Hedwig at first or Minerva ranting at Cache about his name being a bit obvious. I didn't remember about the tattoo Harry was going to get to hide his things until he was staring at the portrait. Idk if I'd want hit cocoa brewed in Harry's arm. The whole pulling vines in a black hole on his arm was kind of weird/gross but I guess always with you wizard space is cool.
So glad Dumbledore is taken out.
So happy that Alice and Frank are better.
Thank you for finally waking Ron and Hermione out of their Dumbledore worship and that they weren't just written off as unredeemable.
This chapter was a bit confusing in it's hurry. I think I need to read it again.
Love2read23 chapter 7 . 6/27/2020
Oh no! Harry hasn't changed Hedwig's name! I thought he'd considered changing her coloring but I don't think he's done it yet.
I had expected Harry to tell people he was older so I was surprised that he told Poppy he was only 11. I think with his growth spurt 13 or 14 would have been believed and more people would accept a 14 living alone.
Oh well
I love where this is going. 0
Skay Grey chapter 32 . 6/16/2020
Essa fic é tão surpreendente! Eu amei muito! Nossa, foi espetacular! Confesso que queria mais cenas fofas Drarry's mas a trama e os personagens criados foram tão bons que eu fiqui envolvida de uma tal forma que simplesmente não vi cada capítulo passar! O Drarry's foi pouco mas o pouco que foi, ula-ula foi ótimo e Harry dando um beijo na bochecha de Draco debaixo do visco foi a coisa mais doce e mais fofinha que eu já tinha lido e olha que eu leio muito e adoro fofufas! Kkkkkk... Parabéns, essa fic é uma obra de arte!
shadewatcher chapter 32 . 6/8/2020
Sqweeeee! Love love love this story!
shadewatcher chapter 26 . 6/7/2020