Reviews for Shake it, Bake it, Brew it
shadewatcher chapter 14 . 6/7/2020
Bwahahahahahahaaaa! XD
shadewatcher chapter 11 . 6/7/2020
Bwahahahahahahaaaa! XD figure that the Dursleys blood would be just as nasty as they are!
Ecks Serevi chapter 1 . 5/30/2020
Great story! rereading it!
Guest chapter 32 . 5/27/2020
The Good Ship Griffin by the Weirdo Sisters:
It was on the good ship Griffin
By Merlin, ya shoulda seen us
The figurehead was a witch in bed
Riding on a dragon's penis

The captain of this lugger
He was a Captain Potter
He was the git, who got hit
But escaped the Dark Lord's slaughter

The Bosun's name was Malfoy
He couldn't bloody bother
Ten times a day he'd stop & play
With his limp & tiny todger

The first mate's name was Weasley
By Circe, he was so lazy
He'd snooze & eat & then repeat
And drove the others crazy

The Navigator was Granger
To cocks she was no stranger
Five times a day, they'd come & play
And left both her holes in danger

The cabin boy was Creevey
Who loved to do things freaky
He stuffed his arse with broken glass
And circumcised the skipper

The Captain's wife was Ginny
Had a lovely red pubed quimy
She'd pluck them out & the would shout
Her cunt was bald & ready

The Captain had a daughter
Who fell in deep sea water
And by her squeals we knew the eels
Had found 'er sexual quarters
(With apologies to the Sex Pistols)
ChuLian chapter 32 . 5/25/2020
And Fawkes?
Ame's world chapter 32 . 5/21/2020
Such a wonderfulistic fic !
Thanks a lot lot lot lot lot
Lucileec chapter 32 . 5/14/2020
This was such a unique and creative story. I absolutely loved it!
Guest chapter 32 . 5/13/2020
TN/ Hello readers of this shitty fic!
We are an extremely immature pathetic idiot group of drarry haters. Out of boredom, we cracked this girl's passy for fun (and it took less than 11 minutes to do it too) and will probably get us in a shitload of trouble. Which we probably deserve 'cause we're all being trolls right now. Meh.

And I present to you OUR crappy part in this story. (And take note I haven't even finished reading this fic yet, but instead skipped over to skim a random chapter) Flame, laugh, do whatever you want "fag-girls"

I the self insert American retail wearing british vampire Sue/Stu, coughed up blood.

Satan/Cedric/Edward/Robert kneeled down beside me.

"Noooooooooooooooo! Don't die!"

I gave him a rueful smile. "I'm sorry. It's something I had to do, to fufill my duty as the noble gothic Slytherin Sue/Stu."

Satan/Cedric/Edward/Robert sobbed. "I love you Self Insert/Tom Felton."

"I love you two. I'll...I'll see you in hell." I mumbled, already finding my surroundings fading to black.

All the bloody fag hag/feltup fangirls suddenly popped into the room for no apparent reason. They frowned when & realized the room was oddly quiet, but at the sight of Self Insert/Tom Felton's lifeless body, They screamed. Their faces became pale with horror. They screamed for the healers, Drumbledore, Mcgoogle, and every single badboy in leather pants capable of reviving a person/self insert/vampire/actor they could think of.

Suddenly, a glow started to surround the body of self insert/Mr Felton. Everyone stared in shock. His/her body started to lift ever so slowly and then, to everyone's shock, it started to incinerate.

When everyone realized what was happening, they rushed over to try to rescue the body, but it was too late, the mary sue/actor had became nothing more then a pile of ashes.

A loud resounding of everyone bellowing "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...!" filled the room.

A flash of white light from the ashes then started to bounce around the room. Everyone cowered in fear and were temporarily blinded. When it was all over, things changed.

All the silly goth clothes dropped from everyone's bodies (TN/I will refuse to explain how the hell that happened.) and, in their place, clothes the characters would normally wear in canon appeared on their bodies.

When everyone got over the shock of becoming free of the gofick power, everybody cheered. Everyone started singing 'Ding dong this fanfic is dead...' Well, that is, until all the HP characters realized the true implications of becoming more canon like again.

All the characters who were supposed to be dead fell to the floor, their bodies cold and lifeless. Harry and Voldemort started dueling. On the left side of the two, the battle of the Light Side and the Dark Side were reaching a climax. On the right the battle of the Backside and the Rearenders did reach multiple climaxes!

And, because the replacement authors also likes to screw around with canon, Draco and Harry then fled the scene and got married.

Troll Note/ And that dear readers of our little review is only way Draco & Harry should ever get together. Please await further copy and paste versions of this all over fics of this silly ship.
(this metatroll collaboration by hogwarts *********** chatgroup on 05/12/2020)
Fiction-Lover1 chapter 1 . 5/2/2020
GAAAHHH! I loved this! Trocar and Frank 333 Severus and Sanguini 333... I want more of them..
Dino chapter 32 . 4/26/2020
Loved it! Best death for bad!Albus ever! I am going to miss your wonderful collection of original characters.
dino chapter 9 . 4/25/2020
My cat Ollie nudges his bowl to me when he is hungry or finished eating. He also plays 'fetch' with an empty cardboard toilet roll or the plastic ring off a gallon of milk. Maybe he is part kneazle?

So I guess you are saying that businesses are buying up other locations near Diagon Alley? I didn't get that part at first.
Dino chapter 6 . 4/25/2020
Great story so far. The 3 Broomsticks is in Scotland not on Diagon Alley in London.
DollarPup chapter 24 . 4/15/2020
Ummmm sorry to be the díćk to do this but at the start when Harry first made the eye dye potion, it was actually exactly after he put that in his eyes that his eyes fixed them selves and he gain his colour visions back... again I’m sooo sorry to be the díćk to point out this stuff... I do love your story though, it’s actually really good, I’ve read so many fanfics it’s starting to get hard to find ones I either haven’t read or aren’t so backwards your not able to get past the first chapter
Claudia Shai chapter 32 . 4/10/2020
I love all of your stories you should definitely keep writing and not care what others negatively say about your creation if they don't like it that's not your problem
suck it chuck it chapter 32 . 4/3/2020
If you want to delete any reviews featuring constructive criticism, then don't ask for damn reviews in first place!

Suppose your one of these snowflake authors who 'praise me! adore me! love me!' 'oh no someone has said a tiny negative thing - squeeeee I'm going to have a breakdown over it!'.
Worst kind of attitude ever - particularly during current world events with good decent people dropping dead.
Get over yourself you self indulgent selfish idiotic child!
1,815 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »