Reviews for Castle Walls
awesome
Pizzadude5665 chapter 4 . 1/31/2014
INTERESTING
Pizzadude5665 chapter 2 . 1/31/2014
this story is fucking awesome
Rebmul chapter 13 . 11/15/2013
definitely not complete like it says
Zuchiku chapter 13 . 8/6/2013
This story was just getting started and than you stopped writing.
Brave to put Gohan in Slytherin, I think I only read one cross-over like that.
It's a strange but if you go by the ambition understandable on the other hand in the explanation it came across as he only got there because he didn't believe he's a hero, yet in the books neither does Neveille at the start and he ends up in Gryffindor and to be honest Herminoe is always pointed out to be smart and doesn't end up in Ravenclaw.
So it must really depend on the key value or what the student chooses.
If I understand correctly Gohan choose his house cause he didn't believe he's a hero.

Anyways I was looking forward to read about the huge universe you were creating or the combination of them and than everything is left open, yet the story says completed.
Hope you find motivation to go at it again.
chase g chapter 4 . 7/12/2013
what the fuck you put gohan in slytherin how cold you
Blake2020 chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
great
Camilla Fierce chapter 13 . 7/11/2012
It says it's completed when it clearly isn't. What happened? I really liked this story... :-(
linkyss chapter 13 . 6/10/2012
I like it
Karasu97 chapter 9 . 9/19/2011
Hi! I'm responding to the author's note about how you need characters. Well my names jane littlepage. I have light brown puffy hair (like hermione's) and hazel eyes. I'm kind of tan, and have a little bit of acne. I'm really loyal, kind, a bit crazy, can get ticked off really fast, is passive aggressive and I cuss a lot in my head. I hate bullies and is in the 'loser' category in my school. Oh yeah! I'm also 13!
Karasu97 chapter 9 . 9/19/2011
Guest chapter 9 . 6/6/2011
Omg pls put me in the story! My name is David, I'm 14, chubby with some zits on my face. I may not look it but I'm very strong (cam keep up with anyone in my grade), I also tend to be distant from other people and don't show my emotions except happy (all the time) and rage if pushed to far (takes a lot over a long period of te though if done right can be done within seconds of meeting me). I also luv to read and goof off. I tend to daydream and sleep during classes but still manage to scrape by. Naturally intelliegent, if I made an effort I would be honor roll. I am claustrophobic (did I spell that right?) and uncomfortable in the spotlight. I dream of showing everyone I'm not as worthless as I seem and want to get stronger visibly, but eat to much for it to show. Would ask about how to use ki. I would like to say I'm a Gryfindoor but I value loyalty and hard work, I'm not brave but I'm no coward, I am sly in a different way then most Slytherins, and am not a Ravenclaw. I would say Hufflepuff in all honesty with Slytherin in 2nd and Gryfindoor in 3rd, but never a Hufflepuff. Any other info and just ask at . Please let me be in your story!
Zach chapter 13 . 4/4/2011
I guess you're never going to finish this story since it was last updated in 2003... now its 2011 -_-; Oh well I was happy reading this since I love Gohan and you made him come to life in your Harry Potter universe.

I really would have liked to have an ending to this and I'm a bit disappointed that you have it as complete... when its clearly not finished.
kiera-sama chapter 13 . 3/22/2011
Are you never going to complete this? You just left it off like that...
Guest chapter 4 . 12/4/2008
WTF is up with you. i stopped reading the second you put him in Slytherin,