Reviews for Castle Walls
angry hater112 chapter 1 . 2/6
well, ain't this an oldie
isis424 chapter 13 . 7/24/2016
MORE!
!
Guest chapter 13 . 5/5/2016
This was a great story. I hadn't realised it hadn't been updated in exactly 13 years and one day.
K. H. P. 19 chapter 4 . 4/11/2016
\, #-& %*-#%-1(( -#881-%*(#
Pizzadude5665 chapter 5 . 1/31/2014
awesome
Pizzadude5665 chapter 4 . 1/31/2014
INTERESTING
Pizzadude5665 chapter 2 . 1/31/2014
this story is fucking awesome
Rebmul chapter 13 . 11/15/2013
definitely not complete like it says
Zuchiku chapter 13 . 8/6/2013
This story was just getting started and than you stopped writing.
Brave to put Gohan in Slytherin, I think I only read one cross-over like that.
It's a strange but if you go by the ambition understandable on the other hand in the explanation it came across as he only got there because he didn't believe he's a hero, yet in the books neither does Neveille at the start and he ends up in Gryffindor and to be honest Herminoe is always pointed out to be smart and doesn't end up in Ravenclaw.
So it must really depend on the key value or what the student chooses.
If I understand correctly Gohan choose his house cause he didn't believe he's a hero.

Anyways I was looking forward to read about the huge universe you were creating or the combination of them and than everything is left open, yet the story says completed.
Hope you find motivation to go at it again.
chase g chapter 4 . 7/12/2013
what the fuck you put gohan in slytherin how cold you
Blake2020 chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
great
Camilla Fierce chapter 13 . 7/11/2012
It says it's completed when it clearly isn't. What happened? I really liked this story... :-(
linkyss chapter 13 . 6/10/2012
I like it
Karasu97 chapter 9 . 9/19/2011
Hi! I'm responding to the author's note about how you need characters. Well my names jane littlepage. I have light brown puffy hair (like hermione's) and hazel eyes. I'm kind of tan, and have a little bit of acne. I'm really loyal, kind, a bit crazy, can get ticked off really fast, is passive aggressive and I cuss a lot in my head. I hate bullies and is in the 'loser' category in my school. Oh yeah! I'm also 13!
Karasu97 chapter 9 . 9/19/2011