Reviews for Web of Heroes (OLD Spider of Peace)
mannydbelliard chapter 7 . 16h
a power he could have is that he can change the different types of webing if he focuses
SOLAR Ace chapter 1 . 2/12
This story has THE MOST favorites. It's just THAT good.
H20DELIRIOUS chapter 15 . 2/11
Same story just add female todoroki in the harem
Plz~
Dragon flint chapter 15 . 2/11
Please continue this one as is it is really good and the plot has a great follow to it. You could just do something like a tangent story one with a different beginning a what if story for this story. So please continue the story it’s really good one that does not need to be changed to something else.
Ray chapter 15 . 1/25
So this history is dead¿
EDelta88 chapter 13 . 1/23
Um... from the way this reads, she has to trigger everything herself... So, why hasn't Izuku turned her into a web mummy? He's fast enough that he could literally clear the room before anyone short of One for All or a Nomu could react to him moving.
alexisdu7442 chapter 15 . 1/23
A all new stori but if it can still izuku x momo
Tdog Smith chapter 15 . 1/22
I really want to see more chapters of this story it's really cool.
Lit fam, I really enjoy your story, but the harem part was honestly my least favorite. It turns all the excellent developed female characters into mindless bimbos.
Chaos D Ragnarock chapter 15 . 1/17
New story, not a replacement. Keep up the awesome work.
Crow chapter 15 . 1/17
It understandable but please dont stop writting
pokemonmaster17 chapter 15 . 1/16
Yaaaay, I love rewrites, I hope you do things that make you happy this time, the happier the author the more motivated they are. Ive been following the story and now the rewrite, excited to see the vision you had
antenesis chapter 15 . 1/16
For me no problem is your story and if I liked the 1 was also like
rapthorn2ndform chapter 1 . 1/16
Dam... Web of heroes is a good name...
Hellhound monster girl lover chapter 15 . 1/16