Reviews for The Spider of Peace
davidgoyena chapter 1 . 9/21
please! continue it, it's awesome!
CokaCola28 chapter 1 . 9/18
Please male more
Great
ReaperOfVengeance chapter 12 . 9/17
I don't understand, is the symbiote good or evil in this?
HotSoup2017 chapter 12 . 9/15
Uwaaah. Pls update. This story is amazing. Pun intended
AnimationFan chapter 12 . 9/14
Very interesting chapter my dude, hope to see chapter 13 soon. Also I have a question, a personal fan theory from reading and watching the anime. I was gonna use it for my own fanfiction, but I don't mind sharing my ideas with other writers.

(Question; How can Bakugo ignite his nitroglycerin sweat without a spark to light it? How come me know Izuku's Dad can breath fire, but has never been seen once in his life? Well, if my theory is correct.

(Fan Theory; Izuku Midoryia and Katsuki Bakugo both have the same Biological Father, and it non other then Shoto Todoroki's Father, Enji Todoroki..a.k.a "Endeavor"! According to Todoroki, his Father was trying to combin his Quirk with others in hope to have a child to surpass "All Might" Maybe he knew from the Start that Izuku would be born without powers, so he left Inko. As to why I think "Endeavor" might be Bakugo's Father, they have a similer personality traits such as Anger and obsession. While "Endeavor" has the ability to control fire, Bakugo can some ingnite his sweat into a explosion. Would'nt he have to have a large degree of heat in order to do that? But the reason I think "Endeavor" would leave Bakugo's Mother, Mitsuki. Would probibly seeing him as a mistake, he would probably say something like "Compared to my Hell Fire, he's nothing more then a match ready to burn". I think "Endeavor would stoop that low.
BartGirl chapter 11 . 9/14
Pheromones? I think you've run out of ideas.
Trithtale chapter 11 . 9/12
I love thist sotry so far, also... Fumikage x Izuku :3 Make it happen mah dude.
Random-Fan-2017 chapter 1 . 9/12
Thinking back on what I said about the Symbiote possibly tranfering powers, I thought some more about it and I had a theory; If Izuku and the Symbiote gather more of the Nomu serum pieces like they did from the Nomu at USJ and combine them back together, could Izuku possibly help the Symbiote use the power of One for All's transference ability or something akin to that, to give others in his class spider-like powers. I'm not saying to give everyone the power of One for All though, that would be absolute madness.

The Symbiote has incredible genetic adaptability, like it's cool trick turning the love gas into pheromones, and the Quirk One for All can be transferred and bring out the energies in others, so I thought, the more they gather of the serum fragments, the more the Symbiote would grow and could possibly pass parts of itself and certain aspects of Izuku's spider powers and incorporate them into others to give them spider-like abilities too. Just small pieces though, like a power up. And when I say spider-like powers I mean just the physical abilities like strength and stamina not the web shooting and wall climbing.

They could be infused into wounds to heal them and get fused together with another host, with the pieces capable of talking to each other mentally almost like telepathy.

Examples could be: Eijirou Kirishima; getting denser bones and skin, like spider armour, making his Hardening Quirk stronger and last longer.

Tsuyu Asui and Tenya Iida; gaining hydraulic powered legs, some spiders can control the density of blood in their legs to explosively increase their running or jumping abilities. And the Symbiote makes the host healthier so they would have increased stamina too.

Ochako Uraraka; getting the abilities of a water spider, a water spider can use the fine hairs on it's legs to stand and slide on the water's surface, so that combined with her Zero Gravity Quirk would be pretty sweet.

This is just a crazy idea I came up with while reading through chapter 1 of this story again, I know this could be a cool story idea but it could also hurt the story too, so I thought I'd just throw it out there and see if you like it or not. If you don't like the idea then just don't use it, I'm fine with that either way.

Actually why don't you make a poll or something to see if people would like to see this in your story? See what everyone thinks about this and ask if they think it's a good idea or not. I hope to see the next chapter when it's ready. Good luck.
DissimuladaGranger chapter 12 . 9/12
Continue, please
Random-Fan-2017 chapter 12 . 9/11
Toru Hagakure the 'invisible girl' could she have an outside raining scene with Izuku for their interaction, so Izuku could see her a little bit (well, her outline at least). And Tsuyu could maybe join Izuku/Spider Man in wall climbing fun for their interaction. I hope Izuku also meets more of the other girls like the ones from class 1B and Mei Hatsume during the Sports Festival. There's a lot of cool things you could do with this so I thought I'd throw out a few ideas and see if you like any them or not.

I believe the Sports Festival is next in the story, you could slow down the pacing a bit for this and have fun with that and Izuku going to Otto Octavius's event.

Is the Symbiote trying to find all of it's missing peices/fragments trying to combine them all into one? Because it would be interesting to see what could happen if it does. Like maybe share it's power with others that both it and Izuku like; Momo and Uraraka with enhanced Symbiote powers? Maybe? I really hope the Symbiote wants to stay friends with Izuku, I'd be a bit disappointed if this ended like up Spider Man's relationship with Vemon. It would be more entertaining if it was more like a 'shoulder angel and devil' but with an angry badass in his blood instead.

Should Izuku not use his webs in the Sports Festival, since he would be easily recognised as Spider Man if he does. Also could he interact with the guys (Kirishima, Iida & Todoroki) more? I'm not trying to complain or anything the stuff with the girls is awesome, but he could stand to be a bit friendlier with the other boys in his class, so they can help eachother out with hero stuff, maybe even Spider Man stuff, that could be fun.

Will Izuku still have a hard time fighting against Shouto Todoroki with his webs, since fire and ice are both affective against his webs and the Symbiotes powers, so as strong as he is normally he'd still have to fall back on One for All to keep up with him. At least that's what I think.

How will the interaction with the Hero Killer go down? I don't know how far into the story you are so I hope I'm not giving you any spoilers. The spider vigilante/hero vs the anti-hero killer vigilante. And will the other 3 Nomu attacking in Hosu city also have Symbiote peices in them?

I love the father/son relationship that All Might has with Izuku, it's really sweet reading how much they care about each other, I could feel the heart that went on when All Might hugged Izuku after he almost died in that gas filled vault, and the Symbiote had to possess his body and take back to Doctor Connors lab to revive him. Also gotta love that tag-team beatdown by All Might and Spider Man Midoriya against that big Nomu, that was awesome! I hope Izuku can help All Might out at points so he doesn't lose too much time that he can spend in his Hero form.

I hope your doing well and still enjoying writing this amazing story, because I've read through all twelve chapters at least three times and I'm still loving it. Hope for an update when it's ready and I wish you all the best.
rubius chapter 12 . 9/9
i thought isuku's suit was like venom only with a green spider instead of white. loving the story so far, really hoping for an update soon.
now that the villains know what deku's spiderman hero outfit looks like and not to mention deku swinging around the city in the black suit, the chances of everyone knowing his identity is higher. I think you should bring his canon costume and hero name in the story so that he has a cover. Just my suggestion, anyway great chapter, and ...

PLUS ULTRAAAAAA!
doubledamn chapter 1 . 9/8
That 'organic matter' they found a few months ago is going to end being the Venom Symbiote, isn't it?
NerdsAlterEgo chapter 12 . 9/7