Reviews for Beyond the Havens
iamhere4you chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
captured the characters so well.. love your stories :)
Everlight chapter 6 . 2/11/2013
Beautiful! I absolutely love your story. I enjoyed the little twist to the story. Jesus truly is the master healer of all. May God bless.
SurgicalSteel chapter 6 . 12/7/2007
Here on the rec of Beleg Cuthalion. I know it's a few years since you posted this - but this is absolutely lovely. The Christian themes are woven in very carefully and with respect for Tolkien's work - in such a way that they don't immediately kick me out of the story.

Love the notion of Frodo and Sam going on 'one last journey together.' Just beautiful!
Raven Aorla chapter 1 . 12/20/2004
(Gasp) I usually don't review first chapters, but the story of the stranger with the pierced hands simply compells me to. I hope to see more of him...or should it be Him? Yes, Frodo needs that kind of healing.
Mora Black chapter 6 . 6/1/2004
*gasp!* OMG! I love this story! I'm having a hard time typing cause I'm crying so hard. WOW! I wish there were actually words for how good I think this story is. Maybe this will suffice: Your words gleam and shine with such a joy that the sun would be jealous of. You seem to weave them with the gentle and constant starlight, which reaches into the depths of every reader. Bless you! I love this story!
Cabbeh chapter 6 . 4/17/2004
Once again, you've managed to get me sobbing. This is just an amazing story, definitely one of the best I've ever read - possibly THE best, actually. I'm not nearly as sad about Frodo leaving now, after reading this - it's just the perfect way to describe what went on beyond the Havens. *sob* This is just amazing.
wellduh chapter 6 . 3/13/2004
*blink* Christian? Interesting, anyhow. That's a fascinating idea.
Pyro She-devil chapter 6 . 3/9/2004
That's really well-done, I enjoyed it immensely. The holes through the hands, I perked up a bit reading that, thinking you were incorporating Christ into it or something. And who knows, maybe it is a sort of Christ. Cheers, it's a good one.
Ruinwen chapter 6 . 12/5/2003
Its just how Frodo and Sam should always b happy and together. A really g8 story.
Blaise chapter 1 . 11/27/2003
I've read this story several times now and it is excellent. Although I am driven to wonder, as an exercise in speculative theology, whether Christ would have His wounds here long before AD 33. To be honest, I have no idea, but it fits in your story beautifully. I congratulate you on a marvellous piece of fanfic - in fact, a marvellous story. I daresay this won't be the last time I read it.
Mish chapter 6 . 11/25/2003
Aw! _ I just love it! 'Tis so sweet an ending. :) Wonderful story! Wonderful job! I'll have to go read more of your works...
Mish chapter 1 . 11/25/2003
Ai! Oh! Oh! What joy!

The moment I read, "Frodo looked down at the hand he held in his, and gasped. It was wounded, a raw unhealed laceration that pierced it right through, from palm to back..." - I guessed Who it might be! Ah! And I was right! Oh, it makes me so happy to read that you have written Him into the story! Oh my! I've never seen this done before-I am so thrilled! Oh! (Is my excitement apparent enough? ;) )

This is so wonderful! Oh! I must continue reading now... *clicks ahead to the next chapter*
Earelwen chapter 1 . 10/16/2003
oh my gosh! its u! I read this story ages ago on the barrow downs and absolutely loved it! You were the one that inspired me to write! I love this story and i think uv really got under the skin of Frodo and Sam. Am slightly saddend at the fact the hobbits will die in your story because i always thought of Valinor and Tol Eressa as being like Heaven. oh well. love this story and im gonna go c what else uv written. _
Coneflower Adams chapter 1 . 8/10/2003
I hurried to read this fic because it was so wonderful. The first chapter surprised ((and delighted!)) me. Is Iluvatar's Son who I think you're implying is? I was always confused about the Undying Land, but after reading your story, I understand it now! I truly loved this story. I'm off to read some more of your work :) Out of curiousity, are you a Christian writer?
Carissa chapter 5 . 6/23/2003
Sam loves Frodo so much, that he'll even go out on the water to make him happy. What loyalty! :)