Reviews for Haven't decided yet
Sarah Zitter chapter 9 . 4/18/2014
I love this story please update on this story. I would love to know what happens next please.
anonymous chapter 9 . 5/31/2011
Please continue...
Emolichic1 chapter 9 . 12/20/2010
Please continue.
Sarah Zitter chapter 9 . 10/8/2010
I like this story can you please continue with this story. Plus

can Angelus or Dru dust Darla please. Also can Buffy have a vampire baby with Angelus so that Angelus and Buffy can be happy please. Same goes for Dru and William please.
Sarah Zitter chapter 9 . 9/2/2010
I love this story can you please continue with this story. Plus

can Darla turn to dust by either Buffy or Angelus please. I would love to know what happens next so please continue with this story. Please e-mail me back at I would like to hear back from you please.
angie chapter 9 . 4/12/2010
Name should be time again since it takes place in time period with angelus an want more story email me
angie chapter 9 . 4/12/2010
LaraLumos chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
I'll be very honest with you, while I understand that English is not your first language, (believe me I do, it isn't mine either), that is no excuse for all the spelling mistakes you’ve made, even more so when there are easily available spelling programs on the internet.

I think, that when someone posts something, the least he/she can do is to make sure that the words are written correctly.

Anyway, I wish I could say that that was the only bad thing about your story, but unfortunately it isn’t.

The execution of the plot was… well, messy. You rushed trough some things, you went from ‘scene’ to ‘scene’ so rapidly, that sometimes I had to reread the paragraph (when there was one) to understand that the character changed places or was talking to some other people. It was confusing, to say the least. Not to mention the craziness of the last chapter, you basically put some 2 months in 2 paragraphs or less. And the transformation to vampire buffy was just… O.o!

The characters were OOC, they changed emotions too fast and without cause, there were some things Angelus did that were not Angelus-like, or buffy for that matter. And what’s up with all those characters with the same name has the ones in the future, like willow and cordelia? It makes no sense…

The structure of the story itself was confusing as well, making paragraphs that big, discourages the people from reading it, and the dialogues shouldn’t be in the middle of the text… you, know, there are quite a few beautifully done stories on this site that you should read to get a feel of how someone should write a story.

Still, before I finish this review, (and I’m sorry if I was a bit too blunt and rude) I have to say that I loved the original idea, it has immense potential, buffy going back in time to meet angelus looked really interesting, they meeting up at the balls was awesome and I loved Angelus being all growly and possessive and jealously. It was just too bad you didn’t develop it better…

Cheers lara.
dkwr07 chapter 9 . 9/26/2008
Awesome can't wait for more. please update soon.
Princesakarlita411 chapter 9 . 4/7/2008
wow intense
Wen chapter 9 . 3/7/2008
Keep going.
PuNKyCoWGiRL chapter 9 . 1/25/2004
tbc...when? soon I hope...
queen dime2 chapter 9 . 8/31/2003
I really like this fanfic because you dont see alot of vamp buffy and angelus as a continue soon!
faith chapter 9 . 7/14/2003
What about " Opps, I Chaged Historie" For a titel.

It was an intressing and funny storie, can't wait till the next chapter.

I Like it Alot!
takarishipper chapter 9 . 3/27/2003
I love it plz continue! I have been waiting 4 what seems like 4ever! I love how u write, ur style is unique, anyhoo hope 2 read more soon!