Reviews for Ripples In Still Water
ComeAggainDude chapter 14 . 3/22
Really good story, i admit in the first chapters i dint like bookers character, but the more you read it the more you understand him and gives him a certain depth. Would be great if this story would be continued since im so curious what will happen next
damianjeurissen chapter 14 . 3/9
I love this story
hansolo18 chapter 3 . 11/2/2018
Just happened to stumble on this fic and damn if it isn't everything i ever wanted!
Going Ghost chapter 14 . 9/4/2018
More please Give us More!
LoonyDip chapter 14 . 2/9/2018
Found it. Read all the chapters. LOVE IT 3
bearybeary chapter 14 . 1/28/2018
I think the other Elizabeth is going to realize somewhere in later chapter that Harry (Booker) is not Comestock and she might regret her action since she is becoming the monster that she afraid of.
eliteshadow chapter 14 . 1/24/2018
love this story so far hope to read more soon please please update more soon!
Awesome story chapter 14 . 1/17/2018
Please keep it up. one of my favorite cross overs!
Guest chapter 14 . 1/17/2018
love it
timewastin chapter 14 . 1/16/2018
Thanks for the update! Wow! Definitely interesting with Dumbledore. Seems odd he accepted his fate however. Not airing the ministry involvement and/or running like he did in book 5(? been a long while since I've read the books). Elizabeth's actions are pretty monstrous too, considering she's doing them to stop someone she perceives as a monster. Both getting Percy killed through her inaction and if not that having a soul eating monster being the way she'd kill Booker.

Seems like Sirius will have an easier time without the Dementors and the tournament seems like it's going to be in a precarious situation.

Congratulations on finishing high school and the life experience!
Charles Ceaser chapter 14 . 1/16/2018
Awesome chapter. Please update soon.
River king chapter 14 . 1/15/2018
;)
Kurama00 chapter 1 . 1/13/2018
Am I the only one who got the Last of Us reference in chapter 8?
draco7347 chapter 12 . 10/13/2017
really love this awesome story cant wait for brand new chapters
Cowmangler9000 chapter 10 . 9/28/2017
damn, you just had to add a pedo in there DX