Reviews for The Protector
Vmorales chapter 6 . 8/12
Oh I can't wait till the next update! Julien will go at any lengths to protect her precious little Eli.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/25/2017
Jonas hurting her didn't make sense. It made her seem weak. The Origibals are respected and for Jonas who is working with her brother to hurt her, undermines her greatly. It's great that she's not exactly villainous, but she should also demand respect not just for her family but herself as well.
blue-lily295 chapter 6 . 9/17/2017
Oh I am so ready for Julien to do whatever she feels is necessary to protect her family. Even if it means hurting Jeremy. I'd like for her to prevail in the end and for the 'Scooby gang' to know not to go against her.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/20/2017
Amazing writing! Please update soon!3
Lyryenn chapter 6 . 6/26/2017
Love it!
Guest chapter 6 . 4/10/2017
My God. She's too overprotective but oh well. I enjoy her interractions with Damon, they are funny and sassy. It would be great if they get together. The only person who tried to hurt her family but managed to get away.
JimmyHall24 chapter 6 . 3/29/2017
-Goes to click next chapter- -realizes that there is no chapter 7-

-sobs-
guest chapter 6 . 2/28/2017
yay! I did always hate how the Mystic Falls gang were able to pull one over on Elijah. They feel like they can defeat 1000 year old Original vampires! They are arrogant and selfish and really stupid... and hypocritical!
I hope Julien turns Jeremy or something. Teach them a lesson. I mean in "The Originals" none of the Mikaelsons would let anyone who threatened them go without suffering.
Guest chapter 6 . 2/25/2017
Can we see more Julie and sibling bonding time
WickedlyMinx chapter 6 . 2/25/2017
I'm so ready for the next chapter.
Lady Syndra chapter 6 . 2/25/2017
Well we all know Elena's promises are lies...

Looking forward to the next chapter!
ILOVETMI chapter 6 . 2/23/2017
Wow. This story is so amazing! I love juliens protective side and when she gets angry, its so exciting to read about! And you left off a huge cliffie! Update soon!
galwidanatitud chapter 6 . 2/23/2017
uh-oh. the Scooby Gang should have known better.
OneWhoReadsTooMuch chapter 6 . 2/23/2017
Wow, the mystic falls gang is stupid. Did they not realize that if they even wanted a CHANCE at daggering Elijah and Julien they would have to do it at the same time? Which I am so loving Julien because she lives in reality and just knows that these young idiots are going to do something stupid because she's seen it happen before with the previous doppelganger. Plus she's unapologetic for her actions when she has clearly warned them of the consequences. Also it's a nice slap of reality for Elena that she's spent so much time worrying over her own life and the vampires that she's left her mortal family as easy targets. Can't wait to see what Julien will do now since she's clearly done with the gang and Elijah's 'second chances' by leaving him daggered. All this drama may just push her towards letting Klaus kill Elena.
19irene96 chapter 6 . 2/23/2017
YASSS cant wait to see more of badass julieen