Reviews for A Dalliance in Time
RuneMarauder189 chapter 64 . 9/2
That was awesome! I’m so glad they took him through the memories and I’m glad Ron showed him those two memories for Neville’s sake. Can’t wait for the next chapter! I’ve so enjoyed reading this!
RuneMarauder189 chapter 60 . 9/2
That was super hot!
RuneMarauder189 chapter 59 . 9/2
I love Hermione and Dorea’s relationship- I’m glad that Dorea is going to teach her elemental magic!
RuneMarauder189 chapter 58 . 9/2
That was intense! It’s a good thing that Hermione was persistent in going- she was definitely needed!
RuneMarauder189 chapter 57 . 9/2
Yesssss I love this! So much subterfuge!
RuneMarauder189 chapter 54 . 9/1
FINALLY! I was wondering when Hermione and Remus would have sex!
RuneMarauder189 chapter 53 . 9/1
I love this so much- Harry’s antlers getting caught in his bedsheets, Ron’s Animagus self loving up on Regulus (and the fact that Regulus was his horrible nightmare but then the best dream ever), and Hermione just being her. I want to know Ron and Hermione’s Animagus names too!
RuneMarauder189 chapter 43 . 9/1
Don’t you DARE let anything happen to Remus either!

Also, I love Ron here and last chapter. He’s such a badass!
RuneMarauder189 chapter 42 . 9/1
Don’t you DARE let anything happen to James!
RuneMarauder189 chapter 38 . 9/1
Poor Sirius and Regulus. It’s so hard seeing Sirius this distraught when he’s always so strong by holding everything in.
RuneMarauder189 chapter 28 . 9/1
I just found your story yesterday and I can’t stop reading! I had to comment here though- Ron getting to meet his Mum and Dad, and hold Fred...that just killed me! I hope you let him find happiness like Hermione and Harry.
I haven’t been able to stop reading this since I clicked on it it’s bloody amazing xx
Frostfoot-Dreamleaf chapter 64 . 8/25
I cannot even begin to describe how much I'm in love with this! I just feel like I devoured this in a day or so, I just really could not put it down.
Although I feel like you totally deserve a much longer review than what I'm about to write, you'll have to excuse me because I'm writing this very early in the morning as soon as I've finished it, but I promise to leave a review on the rest of the updates!
What I love most about this story is the following
1) A well-written, M-rated, LONG Remione story that's actually still being updated. Often times, I don't read in-progress stories, just because I've felt the pain of a perpetually WIP that will never be updated again, HOWEVER I was so so thrilled to see a Remione story that was recently posted and not years old :) I recently stumbled onto the Remione fandom and it's very swiftly making its way into the upper lists of my ships and I am quite disappointed by the lack of stories, so to see a newer one is just fantastic
2) That Ron and Harry end up with her. I've seen a handful where Harry travels somewhere with Hermione, but never with Ron! And, I'm really loving Ron. So much than I thought I would. I'm usually not a huge fan of him, but this Ron makes me want to rethink that. Also, their bond is just great and adorable and I'm so glad Hermione doesn't have to go through this alone
3)Lip ring!Remus. I mean, enough said. No, not enough said; I adore the iterations of the characters you've spun in this world, but specifically how Remus and Lily are a bit more rockin', a bit rougher. Often Lily is a little softer and while I like that, I'm just loving this version more!
4) The important difference that they're from a different dimension as well. There few fics in which they're just stuck there and that's how it is. I sort of prefer it that way, so I'm glad it's like that here. Also, playing by the rules of time travel is always a plus (by making it a different world entirely fixes that!)
5)Dorea Potter. Such a badass!
There are thousands more things that just drew me into this fic and kept me enthralled the entire time and I am so terribly excited to see how the story progresses from here.
Since I'm just finding this story, how often do you update? Also, do you have any idea how long it's planning to be? (Not that I want it to end soon, but if it is, I just want to prepare myself for the heartbreak!)
Now onto read some of your other stories!
Have a great day :)
Karatekid-Ninja chapter 64 . 8/23
Fantastic chapter as always! I can’t begin to explain how much I am enjoying this story! Can’t wait for more xx
caprubia chapter 1 . 8/22
I'm already liking this Ron! Fame whore Ron is such an annoying version. This one sounds more realistic.
1,117 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »