Reviews for One Happy Memory
FUCKINGSHOCKED chapter 7 . 2/19
Woaaaaaaaaaaah this is legit the first time a fanfic has made me cry and surprised me. I was all 'why is this unimportant ass character even cr-HOLLLLY FUCK!¡!¡' this is goddamn amazing I'm so glad I'm reading this.
PiwakawakaOz chapter 4 . 11/11/2017
loved chapter 4! So well written
PiwakawakaOz chapter 1 . 11/11/2017
surprising twist
Guest chapter 11 . 10/2/2017
What a wonderful story - you are an intelligent, imaginative writer. Please finish this enthralling narrative!
xForgottenxFlamex chapter 11 . 9/3/2017
I need to read more of this! It's amazing and beautiful and wonderful! Please tell me there will be more!
Ryuno chu chapter 9 . 8/27/2017
This chapter was so strangely prophetic considering how the last episode went...
Slytherin's Strumpet chapter 11 . 8/26/2017
thank yooou, this is really good, though Littlefinger's death was a little lacklustre
Sonia chapter 11 . 8/25/2017
Please keep this up it's really good!
thedork300 chapter 11 . 6/19/2017
Fantastic! Really thrilling read! Would love to see some more SanSan action in the next couple chapters, but I understand this isn't solely on their relationship!
Amazing job my friend. I look forward to the final 4 chapters!
mirrormarie chapter 11 . 5/23/2017
What an incredible story! I've been having such a hard time finding a realistic, well-written GoT fic and this one is exactly what I needed. I love Sansa finally getting her warging powers, love how she's written here. I feel like this is exactly what's going on inside her character, you've captured her detachment and emotions perfectly.
LittleFoxDemon chapter 11 . 5/23/2017
Oh man, I can't wait for season 7. This makes up for the long wait, at least.
xbecbebex chapter 11 . 5/11/2017
This is amazing wow
xbecbebex chapter 8 . 5/11/2017
Bahhhhh'nnn!
magnus374 chapter 11 . 4/10/2017
I really liked the descriptions we saw here.
littlelights chapter 9 . 4/10/2017
"Jon," said Arya with barely concealed impatience. "It's a dragon."

OMG this was so great! I laughed so hard! Thanks for this great story and this fabulous chapter!