Reviews for Grape Juice
nif-ravenpuff chapter 7 . 7/21
Fanning myself while cracking up at the same time! This is a work of creative genius.
Mumumuji chapter 7 . 7/5
This is absolutely phenomenally hilarious!
paulieandgilbert chapter 6 . 12/13/2020
OK this is one of the most fun pieces I have read but I am left wondering, if Draco helped her with the polyjuice, and Ginny helped coach Hermoine in being a bitch, just what did they think they were helping her with? I assume it wasn't the truth! I have no idea where you may have gotten the concept for this story, but I must say, I love how your mind works! BRAVO
Guest chapter 7 . 6/13/2020
I swear this entire fanfic was written just so you could call this pairing Grape and their children Baby Grapes.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/13/2020
This story reminds me of The Therapist on Cmelak Street by Christina Fay where Hermione mistook Severus for her therapist and Severus played along.
elena.valentini chapter 7 . 1/26/2020
this had me laughing like an hyena in the subway, thank you so much!
dunderheaded-ninny-muggins chapter 7 . 8/28/2019
I swear i love this story more and more everytime i read it
ardsmair chapter 7 . 8/10/2019
oh my god i am afraid i just peed my pants !
Moirai73 chapter 2 . 7/5/2019
I'm rereading this for the 3rd time. Still the funniest thing ever! Also, very hot for those looking for smut. It deserves thousands of lovely reviews.
Dearlady2002 chapter 7 . 7/4/2019
I'm glad that Hermione found out and didn't blow up too badly; I think his admittance that it was an accident likely helped there.
Anyways, I loved it, even the little epilogue!
Dearlady2002 chapter 1 . 7/3/2019
Bwahaha! I love it so far! Can't wait to see how long this lasts before it all goes tits up for him!
sapphire2994 chapter 7 . 6/28/2019
Oh my freaking heck, this was priceless! I solemnly swear I will never be able to look at the SSHG "Grape" pairing the same way ever again lol. Brilliant job!
Erimenthe chapter 7 . 3/27/2019
ROTFLMFAO! This was absolutely hot but then I got to the end. Minerva telling Severus what her favorite part of the painting was. I'm glad I wasn't drinking anything when I read that part.
aelfwynne chapter 2 . 1/29/2019
This. This is tickling me pink :D
heymaycosta chapter 7 . 11/9/2018
OH MY I CANT BELIEVE I JUST UNDERSTOOD THE GRAPE THING IN THE LAST SENTENCE OF THE STORY. This is one of the weirdest pieces I’ve ever read, and still you managed to make sense out of things I thought you would never be able to. Well done, you. Thanks for sharing!