Reviews for Brickoli - Collection
MilkedCoffee chapter 3 . 8/24/2016
That was a great chapter with our lovable hotheads!
But there's something... I noticed that the chapters are having the same plot over and over, like every chapters are about them having a fight and making up after them. Try to make the chapters different from the each other. For example, have them going on a date or sth like that. Something entirely different.
There's something else... don't you think Disgust is slapping others too much? Tbh, it is getting a bit disturbing.
I hope this piece of advice helps the story and good luck with the next chapter : )
StarNerve chapter 2 . 8/15/2016
I am impressed by how much you're improving! And I'm glad you're another author who writes stories dedicated to the Brickoli pairing. You're doing well! A little advice for adverbs.
Instead of saying something like: "*insert caption here*,' she said with courage. Try saying it like this: '*insert caption here*,' she said courageously. Try using words like courageously, attentively, excitedly to describe the Emotions' feelings after they say something. It's just a suggestion but it doesn't always work like that so watch out! I look forward to more updates and good luck!
MilkedCoffee chapter 2 . 8/6/2016
I absolutely love these two! I'm a huge fan of this pairing too. They are just awesome aren't they?
Great job with the story :)
HollyAnne1084 chapter 1 . 8/1/2016
Awesome job! This was definitely Brickoli heaven! This is one of my favorites! If you keep up with your stories, you'll be a great author and there will be Brickoli stories everywhere on Fanfiction! Good job!