Reviews for Love Story
summer dash chapter 1 . 5/10
oh my god. you dont know how happy i am to find this fict. and i wondering to myself. why i just found this beautiful and amazing story..
i really love this fanfiction, and hope to find another story as amazing this story.
thanks for making this.
p.s: I'm sorry for my weurd language. english is not my mother language.
Mimi-Love-4ever chapter 1 . 2/11
Love. This.
I seriously love your writing style and I’m a sucker for some good angst and SasuSaku love. Lots of kudos to you! Thanks for sharing!

Happy writings,
~*~Mimi-Love-4Ever
Guest chapter 1 . 10/5/2017
Loves this
b2utifulshawol chapter 1 . 8/25/2017
Man, all your stories are just... they're beautiful.
LoirEStar chapter 1 . 12/25/2016
Soo touching :'( I love your story !
I hope you continue writing such wonderful sasusaku stories like this! _ Good Luck!
walkingspring chapter 1 . 11/28/2016
write more!
lolgurl chapter 1 . 9/12/2016
I'm so glad that I had read a Sasusaku story again. :D
SMILE chapter 1 . 8/5/2016
This was aweome. I absolutely loved it :) thanks for writing this. I can't wait to see more of your work in the near future.

Take Care and God Bless!
Joanna Katharina chapter 1 . 8/3/2016
How's lovely this story. I love it. Thank you for made this ff story fluff and lovely. I melted :)

lots of love,

Joan
Guest chapter 1 . 8/2/2016
This was so sweet, loved it!
mun3litKnight chapter 1 . 8/1/2016
I loved it, you made me cry. It's funny how if one event didn't occur life could have been so much better. But I think if the massacre didn't occur Sasuke would be a completely different person, a mama's boy for sure.
Meemy-Chan chapter 1 . 8/1/2016
Just one word to describe this. ...AMAZING. loved this oneshot.
purflixoxo chapter 1 . 8/1/2016
Very cute story! Its well written! I love the pace and how the problems are resolved. Thank you for writing such a beautiful story