Reviews for Magus among Wizards
Prof VMT chapter 8 . 5/15
awesome story keep it up. Please update
Argonaut986 chapter 8 . 5/1
I think things will work out.
Argonaut986 chapter 7 . 5/1
Thing will be difficult, for Arthur.
Argonaut986 chapter 6 . 5/1
Bumbledork fudged up, BIG TIME!
Argonaut986 chapter 5 . 5/1
Safety is most important, for civilians.
Argonaut986 chapter 4 . 5/1
Things are getting complicated.
Argonaut986 chapter 3 . 5/1
Rin has serious issues.
Argonaut986 chapter 2 . 5/1
It won’t be that easy.
Argonaut986 chapter 1 . 5/1
Things are getting inreresting.
917brat chapter 8 . 4/23
Aww this is wonderful so the contract doesn't have to be put forth if they do not love each other in the end? Hmm will they end up loving each other or will they in the end become more like a brother sister relationship? Wonderful story and eager to see just what you are going to have happen next so please keep this up.
Carol542 chapter 8 . 4/22
Love it please continue this story soon I really really like it
Carol542 chapter 1 . 4/22
Love this story
Taranodongirl1 chapter 8 . 4/13
PLEASE CONTINUE!
There were a few odd bits with the British folks. It seemed a tad too clean cut. Arthur was nice, but he should still be getting some social mud on him as it was his wife and AD doing the deal. Tech, he should be in charge/responsible for her in their culture so he might get some blame for it all.

I was rather mixed on the magicals visiting the hotel. They'd rather put in the effort to climb 6 flights of stairs than spend a minor amount of time in an elevator? Face Palms.

I liked some of how Shirou and Himeko were describing things, but that seemed to be less Japanese wizard or magus customs and more personal beliefs or modern POV. They were BS bluffing it. Neville bought it as he would rather give it a trial and it not be a big huge deal.

I'm more for the Himeko and Shirou pairing here. They aren't blood-related and they both really only care for each other. Them hooking up is obvious. Its the details that'll be difficult.

With her real fantasy thing, there should be some sort of method for it all to be peaceably settled where everyone gets what they want.

On Neville. It's really too early to say. He might view her less as a romance partner and more of a personal hero and such. He'd be putting her on such a pedestal that she'd be impossible for him to be with. That's fine.

They are really actually too young for any of that anyway at the moment. There was a stray thought of wanting to see who Neville paired the best with... Rin, Illya, or Sakura. Nope just can't see it.

Sakura is out of things at the moment. Illya wouldn't survive long enough to really date/marry Neville. Rin? We know how she treated helpful Shirou. Now can you see how she'd treat Neville? No, she wouldn't be good for his self-confidence. The ages don't really match up for any of them either. Sakura would be the best fit agewise, but she'd need someone better than a young Neville.

Ironically, I could see an older Neville and Sakura doing rather well together.

Someone asked if you were going to ever bring Sakura back into things. I'd hope not. There are only a handful of things that I could see for that. Rin dies so Sakura gets a notice of more money. That'd be rather mixed for Sakura. Rin and Archer hunt Sakura down and have a family moment.

If Rin is upset about Sakura, Archer should be much more furious. Oh, he has personally changed where he doesn't want to be hero to everyone, but its Sakura. He never even noticed Sakura needed saving in the worst way possible. That should hit him hard enough to give him a new longterm side goal.

I'm not really that interested in the HGW. Shirou and Himeko are out of town for the month to avoid it all. I'd rather it all happen in the background.

One bit that I've sort of missed is a moment with Illya meeting the pair. Illya honestly thought she was being replaced. Finding out that her dad was nearly cursed due to the fire and barely hung onto life as long as he did would make her feel better.

It would be so neat if you could have the siblings heal Illya into their older sister. It'd be interesting how she could cause her own brand of chaos helping the two out.

Someone asked if you were going to bring Shirou's saber into things. Um, no please don't have her there. The pair should likely have Avalon in their home somewhere, but unknown to themselves. It's not in either of them. That should be vastly reducing the chances of anyone else summoning her.

I'm wanting to see sort of recap aftermath of the war with Rin or Illya mentioning some of what went on. Not everything, but enough that the pair was very happy to be out of town at that time and rather pleased that Rin and Illya survived it with as few issues as they did.

After the HGW, Rin should seek Sakura out. She'd be so thankful her sister was alive and all that. She'd also cry and have her moment all that.

I'm glad that you've got the old worm guy gone. You could have him show backup, but at present its better if you just leave him a mystery. I could see Sakura barely mentioning magic to her children.

Its sort of sad that Sakura really didn't befriend the Emiya siblings as spellcasters. In many ways, there viewpoints on magic and focusing on just using magic to make life easier would be much better than any of the other methods she was taught. It would really strike a chord in her.

Sakura would have been far happier as a HP witch.
Pushi19 chapter 8 . 1/10