Reviews for Make My Dreams Come True
Guest chapter 9 . 2/13/2014
The deep heart inprints of Belldandy and Keiichi are to solely established that this is not plausible because when Belldandy and Keiichi passed the 'Gate of Judgement' she, Morgan, had held held her lost lover in seeing through Keiichi face, but not really of Keiichi's face. He just represented the 'lost love' she lost in her past. She, Morgan, already changed and knew that Keiichi and Belldandy are soulmates and belonged to each other. Your heart weavings of Bell and Morgan are very realistic and superb in what they would say in each of their personality, but in the end that conversations, though matched pretty well with each characters you represented. But it just not possible, since you know Keiiche is not heart 'wishy-washy' and weak like that. He's very loyal to Belldandy even if she was 'taken' from him he has made clear by his own words many time and meant them many time that she's the only one for him and he would search accross the universe for her if he's separated by her in space and time. He's that kind of guy because Belldandy has made him who he became. There's no way someone with a sincere, devoted, humble heart like "Keiichi Morisato" in the world would abandon his faithfullness to someone like Belldandy, despite her "jealousy storm". He owes his heart and being and happiness to her loving ways that only Belldandy's peronality and loving devotion for him, so no man would forget someone like Belldandy. I love your mental dynamic to point out this 'what if', but in all honesty, even to yourself, you know that's just not plausible in this fictional 'reality'. The piece you made to be 'wishy-washy' in heart is Keiichi, and that's where I don't agree with. The Morgan, Bell, Peorth, and Urd, but especially 'Belldandy' in her heart insecurity, I can see that. And please don't clump 'Keiichi' as another insensitive idiot of a 'average male' who's lonliness would allow his heart to be replaced by anyone else no matter how attractive they are to him. He's fallen beyond eternal love for his 'goddess' belldandy, and it's too late for any other woman to claim his spot enough to talk him into going through the 'Judgement Gate' with him when he's already done it with his true love already. He would not cheapen his own heart/soul memory of Belldandy by going through that with any other woman in the universe.
Gamera68 chapter 9 . 1/15/2013
Did not end how I thought it would have, but it was an...interesting read.
Gamera68 chapter 4 . 1/15/2013
Oh my Goddess!

Getting really good.

Keiichi is gonna answer for his sins?

Aside from some spelling errors, this is pretty damn good!
Gamera68 chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Please tell me it isn't so.

Audience 0f One chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
I was gonna read this all the way through seeing as it's complete, and because I love OMG.

But, I can't... I'm only half way through this chapter and I'm crying all over myself, usually I don't let stuff like this get to me seeing as how it's just a story, but, there is something about this one... give me a minute...

Ok, I'm better now. I don't know why i just broke down like that... This is a great fic and very well written but I can't read it... I just can't

Higashiyama Sayuri's Devout chapter 2 . 2/4/2012
I just notice this was uploaded almost a decade ago, the classics never die.

the authoe migth never read this but, damn this is realy good.

Love the show.
Higashiyama Sayuri's Devout chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Wow! This is good.
BrazeRancor chapter 9 . 5/25/2010
Glorious. A true masterpiece.
mikebreslau chapter 7 . 7/6/2008
Based on marvelously improbable assumptions (Belldandy dies, Keiichi ascends to heaven) you have constructed a compelling story of sadness and angst. I must keep reading even though I prefer happy, feel-good stories (that's why I'm a fan of AMG).

However, I do wish your scenes were delimited a bit better. You have dialog taking place in different locations and times abutting with no separators. This slows down the reader and jars him out of the story until he can decode the scene break and deduce where he is now. This is very unkind to your readers. Even an extra blank line would be preferable.

An author has to work hard so that the reader has an easy time...

watchdog210 chapter 9 . 12/2/2007

I have just finshed rereading Make My Dreams Come True. The first time I read this I was a newlywed liveing in bliss. The words rang true and clear. I could see what Belldandy was feeling and mourn right along with Keiichi. Now five years latter I am going through a divorce and I can see the other side of the coin. You have put into words what I could not say, did not have the words to say. I again feel like Belldandy, unable to let go. But I also feel like Keiichi, I have the need to move on. Just because you move on does not mear that you're love was not real or has stoped, It just means that you have learned to love again.

shaithis1 chapter 9 . 12/1/2007
This was a rare find indeed. An expertly balanced mix of bitter and sweet, with just enough payoff at the end to give the adept reader a little smile. I give it my highest praise - this is writing people pay money for.
johan yahnn chapter 9 . 10/16/2007
I have never read such a excellent story. I was on pins and needles wanting to find out on what transpired next. I also like how this seemed to follow sometime after the ah my goddess movie which was a nice touch. Great job.
Vilkath chapter 9 . 1/4/2007
Nice story, kind feel Skuld and some the others could played a slightly larger role, but oh well. You just can't be a Bell in this story. Marring Kei at such a young age and expecting him to live in misery for rest his life while she waits in paradise? Hehe.. so evil. I think the worst part of it all, heaven messing with Morgan and Kei. Life is short, so why keep wasting theirs with stupid mind wipes hehe. Ah well, despite some sad elments, some supper sweet waffy elements.. overall I like this story. Not many have the guts to put Bell in a less then perfect light.
Celira chapter 5 . 5/17/2006
...cried when I read this chapter. I haven't cried by reading a fanfic in a very, very long time.

I didn't expect a story such as this one to make me cry.
golden-eyedwolf842 chapter 9 . 12/13/2005