Reviews for Saturdays with Rosie
Mari01 chapter 4 . 9/2
What a lovely fic! It's really original
kimbclar chapter 4 . 8/22
Lovely story!
I like to imagine that Severus and Hermione begin researching the missing link between "A" and "B" that, once found, can be "activated" so that Rose (and other magical squibs) can then have full use of their magic. Also, I think Rose is a Seer.
Ok, I'm hooked. I love the new idea that Hermione actually could have a daughter whose magic is...weak? Underdeveloped? Slow in coming or, perhaps, won't fully emerge at all? I can't think of Rose as a squib because apparently she can see and feel the effects and results of magic, so...

Very refreshing. Ron, of course, is being himself - unthinking clod, somewhat of an asshole but not full-blown (yet?).
riskeybusiness chapter 4 . 7/13
Awww that was beautiful!
Ali Sara Card chapter 4 . 6/23
Well, this was utterly delightful! I loved the plot, but I especially loved the soft way Hermione and Severus seemed to melt into each other. A wonderful read!
FoolishFangirling chapter 4 . 5/27
Thank you for this sweet, sweet portrayal of my favorite pair. It was beyond perfect. And the nod to Bottle Shock added a giddy little Alan momentthe gushy heart-thumpy sprinkles on top of this shippy cupcake of a story.
roon0 chapter 4 . 3/19
Lovely story. Thank you so much for sharing.
roon0 chapter 3 . 3/19
Lovely, lovely chapter.
roon0 chapter 2 . 3/19
Lovely chapter.
roon0 chapter 1 . 3/19
Ooooh awesome.
Fraulein Takoor chapter 4 . 2/15
That was unbelievingly lovely and touching. Really liked the way you portrayed the issue as well :)
KeepCalmLoveSeverus chapter 4 . 2/5
This is absolutely breathtaking and I don't know how I hadn't read it before.
Janeway chapter 4 . 1/22
Your writing is absolutely enchanting and all the characters are so lovable - thank you so much for this. I read another story of yours and it was equally kind and comforting. I'm very happy I stumbled across you stories and discovered you, an absolutely wonderful author!
QueenMagic1917 chapter 4 . 1/15