Reviews for Saturdays with Rosie
So beautifully written. Loved every moment of reading this xoxo
Essa história é doce e amavel. Amo esses três e tudo foi perfeito
Guest chapter 2 . 11/9/2017
This story is deeply lovely. It’s written so lovingly. I love the way you describe Rose being a squib and I love how all the characters have matured and grown precisely how I imagined they would have. Beautiful. Well done.
vickety chapter 4 . 9/26/2017
This was so special. Thank you so much!
vickety chapter 1 . 9/26/2017
This is so good. I really like the scenario. Not likely, but very possible.
Mari01 chapter 4 . 9/2/2017
What a lovely fic! It's really original
kimbclar chapter 4 . 8/22/2017
Lovely story!
Guest chapter 4 . 7/16/2017
I like to imagine that Severus and Hermione begin researching the missing link between "A" and "B" that, once found, can be "activated" so that Rose (and other magical squibs) can then have full use of their magic. Also, I think Rose is a Seer.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2017
Ok, I'm hooked. I love the new idea that Hermione actually could have a daughter whose magic is...weak? Underdeveloped? Slow in coming or, perhaps, won't fully emerge at all? I can't think of Rose as a squib because apparently she can see and feel the effects and results of magic, so...

Very refreshing. Ron, of course, is being himself - unthinking clod, somewhat of an asshole but not full-blown (yet?).
riskeybusiness chapter 4 . 7/13/2017
Awww that was beautiful!
Ali Sara Card chapter 4 . 6/23/2017
Well, this was utterly delightful! I loved the plot, but I especially loved the soft way Hermione and Severus seemed to melt into each other. A wonderful read!
FoolishFangirling chapter 4 . 5/27/2017
Thank you for this sweet, sweet portrayal of my favorite pair. It was beyond perfect. And the nod to Bottle Shock added a giddy little Alan momentthe gushy heart-thumpy sprinkles on top of this shippy cupcake of a story.
roon0 chapter 4 . 3/19/2017
Lovely story. Thank you so much for sharing.
roon0 chapter 3 . 3/19/2017