Reviews for Saturdays with Rosie
GuLaLi561 chapter 4 . 7/14
Beautifully written, love the squib Rose as a plot twist...
artemisgirl chapter 2 . 6/7
I am adoring this so far
According to J.K. Rowling, Spinner's End is located somewhere in the Midlands (your Nottinghams, Derbys, and Coventrys), not up in Yorkshire or Lancashire.
ye mean Sheffield instead?
OddLilBird chapter 3 . 4/12
There’s only one more chapter and I’m torn between loving that this is short and sweet and being desperate for more of these three as they continue throughout life. Discussing new potion theories and taking trips for Severus’ photography and holiday mornings… Idyllic. *sighs*
The “That’s very American of you” had me absolutely DYING! It was simply too perfect. By far one of my favorite one-liners.
OddLilBird chapter 2 . 4/12
The distinction between Hermione and Rosie is so intriguing. Whereas we know Hermione to be firmly based in the world of knowledge and concrete facts, Rosie seems more like Luna with her feelings and impressions. It’s so nice to see Hermione understand, and still trust, her daughter when she was so, not mistrustful, but hesitant about Luna.
I was simply shocked when Rosie’s Squib status was revealed. Completely shocked me but in the very best way possible. It’s always assumed that she would have a very strong magical child but this is also a possibility too. I’ve never seen a story with Hermione having a non-magical child but now I’m kind of in love with the idea.
Oh Severus... *bawls*
OddLilBird chapter 1 . 4/12
I absolutely *LOVE* your writing style and characterizations. The dynamic between Rosie and Hermione is simply perfection with the sweet back-and-forth banter and the fact that they travel all around to different bookstores is so damn precious. I can just see the three of them traveling together and debating which bookstores are better than others and sharing their newest treasures.
ZoeyOlivia chapter 4 . 3/7
That was... perfect, amazing, darling, fantastic, delightful and just over all brilliant. Rosie was my favorite and how close she was to her mom, and I could totally see her being sort of squib as the straw that broke the camels back.
Wolfpack89 chapter 4 . 2/27
Absolutely love this story! Fantastic character development.
So beautifully written. Loved every moment of reading this xoxo
Essa história é doce e amavel. Amo esses três e tudo foi perfeito
Guest chapter 2 . 11/9/2017
This story is deeply lovely. It’s written so lovingly. I love the way you describe Rose being a squib and I love how all the characters have matured and grown precisely how I imagined they would have. Beautiful. Well done.
vickety chapter 4 . 9/26/2017
This was so special. Thank you so much!
vickety chapter 1 . 9/26/2017
This is so good. I really like the scenario. Not likely, but very possible.