Reviews for Marriage, Muggle Life, and Babies
Peeyush Ramteke chapter 59 . 2/3
Dammnnn you weren't kidding when you said "MAJOR FLUFF ALERT"...this is an excellent fanfic but for those who enjoy fluffiness've written it so nicely that at some point it made me vomit...i came all the way from ch1 to ch59 coz i can't just stop reading a fanfic once I've started it and not because i like fluff...(yeah that's the real reason I'll keep telling myself that)
Guest chapter 35 . 11/4/2017
I think Draco’s secret is that he can write poetry.
AmberLeopard chapter 34 . 9/11/2017
Slytherin or Gryffindor, I can't decide
Bro Eves chapter 14 . 7/12/2017
Ahhh... take that you ugly piece of trash Cho. I'll bet she wishes she'd kept Harry.
Bro Eves chapter 13 . 7/12/2017
That was hilarious. You're a really good author. I wish I was this good. I'll get there soon. I've started my own Dramione fan fics.
Bro Eves chapter 12 . 7/12/2017
Bro Eves chapter 11 . 7/12/2017
I might sound like an idiot, but the remaining couple was Hermione and Draco right? I didn't think it would be appropriate to snog yet. I mean, sure Hermione has a crush, but it's a bit early for snogging.
Bro Eves chapter 10 . 7/12/2017
Hilarious. I'm still trying to hunt you down for that kiss! Best author in the history of authors! (Even the one that came up with these characters and got their series published.)
P.S. If you don't become an author I might have to kill you.
Bro Eves chapter 9 . 7/12/2017
Snape: "Hermione Athena Snape, what in the bloody hell do you think you're doing!"
Me: *laughing* "Priceless!" *tears trickle down my face due to the hilarity of that situation.
Bro Eves chapter 8 . 7/12/2017
I like Snape now. He's now my favorite character. It used to be McGonagall.
Bro Eves chapter 7 . 7/12/2017
I liked this chapter. It was sweet (save for the grabbing of the bum)
(P.S. still freaking out over the uncle thing. My grandma asked if I was having a seizure.)
Bro Eves chapter 6 . 7/12/2017
I might have to find out where you live and kiss you! You are the best author ever!
Bro Eves chapter 5 . 7/12/2017
Still freaking out over my recent discovery.
Bro Eves chapter 4 . 7/12/2017
Yo are the best author ever! I love u! Totally unexpected!
Bro Eves chapter 2 . 7/12/2017
That was really funny. Also, Snape would NOT have caught her, he'd've glared at her. I love Snape and how much he loved Lily, but he wouldn't have caught Hermione.
3,456 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »