Reviews for Marriage, Muggle Life, and Babies
AmberLeopard chapter 34 . 9/11
Slytherin or Gryffindor, I can't decide
Bro Eves chapter 14 . 7/12
Ahhh... take that you ugly piece of trash Cho. I'll bet she wishes she'd kept Harry.
Bro Eves chapter 13 . 7/12
That was hilarious. You're a really good author. I wish I was this good. I'll get there soon. I've started my own Dramione fan fics.
Bro Eves chapter 12 . 7/12
Ginny!
Bro Eves chapter 11 . 7/12
I might sound like an idiot, but the remaining couple was Hermione and Draco right? I didn't think it would be appropriate to snog yet. I mean, sure Hermione has a crush, but it's a bit early for snogging.
Bro Eves chapter 10 . 7/12
Hilarious. I'm still trying to hunt you down for that kiss! Best author in the history of authors! (Even the one that came up with these characters and got their series published.)
P.S. If you don't become an author I might have to kill you.
Bro Eves chapter 9 . 7/12
Snape: "Hermione Athena Snape, what in the bloody hell do you think you're doing!"
Me: *laughing* "Priceless!" *tears trickle down my face due to the hilarity of that situation.
Bro Eves chapter 8 . 7/12
I like Snape now. He's now my favorite character. It used to be McGonagall.
Bro Eves chapter 7 . 7/12
I liked this chapter. It was sweet (save for the grabbing of the bum)
(P.S. still freaking out over the uncle thing. My grandma asked if I was having a seizure.)
Bro Eves chapter 6 . 7/12
I might have to find out where you live and kiss you! You are the best author ever!
Bro Eves chapter 5 . 7/12
Still freaking out over my recent discovery.
Bro Eves chapter 4 . 7/12
Yo are the best author ever! I love u! Totally unexpected!
Bro Eves chapter 2 . 7/12
That was really funny. Also, Snape would NOT have caught her, he'd've glared at her. I love Snape and how much he loved Lily, but he wouldn't have caught Hermione.
Bro Eves chapter 1 . 7/12
Funny. It actually made me laugh instead of me staring at the screen. The most I usually do while reading is smirk.
Gryffindor