Reviews for Marriage, Muggle Life, and Babies
reader85 chapter 6 . 2/20/2003
Oh, this is too good. I want more! Love the twist that Hermione's Snape's niece.
Alexial chapter 6 . 2/19/2003
hermione! cant believe she kissed and hugged snape in front of brave. please continue!
frog4frog4 chapter 6 . 2/19/2003
SO funny! I loved this chapter and can not wait for the next one! SO please post it soon! Thanks.
Tanya chapter 6 . 2/19/2003
I love this story. I don't know what eles to say. It's wonderful.:o):o):o):o):o)
lazy chapter 6 . 2/19/2003
NO! You can't stop there! I love this fic of yours! Keep going with it!
Jade chapter 6 . 2/19/2003
LMAO write more
evilbitch-monsterofdeath chapter 1 . 2/19/2003
God Dammit. It just ends. Get you black sweatpant butt (with two T's, lol) downstairs from your tomb of poptarts and write some more! But do your homework first. This is really good!

~Evil Bitch-Monster of Death
PhoenixRae chapter 6 . 2/19/2003
this is so awesome! i love it!

and it's funny too! hope you can update

as soon as you can because this is really good
turtleloverUWLaX chapter 6 . 2/19/2003
Wow. That's about all I have to say. I have never read fan fiction before but my roomie told me to read this and I need to know what happens next. I haven't even read Harry Potter and I absolutely love this - I may have to start reading them! This story has a great plot line and enough action to keep you reading without being taking over the story. Great job. Keep up the good work. I can't wait to read the next chapter.
Janae chapter 6 . 2/19/2003
! I love the story! It's so interesting, and what a unigue plot. I can't wait for the next chapter to come out!
Regan you know the ruthless chapter 6 . 2/19/2003
I love this story! It's one of my fav's! Straight on my fav List, but Hermione seemed to change completely all of a sudden. I love it though!
innocent-stars chapter 6 . 2/19/2003
Why must you stop when it gets good! Keep writing. I am going to check back tommorow, I hope I will get to read more!
Captain Oblivious chapter 6 . 2/19/2003
Hee hee.

GO, 'MIONE!
ER chapter 6 . 2/19/2003
Oh i don't think i would wanna get on 'Mione's bad side. this is cool. write more!
Kara-Malfoy chapter 6 . 2/19/2003
ok. i dont know if i have reviewed for this story or not. BUT I LOVE dont you thinkn that hermione has changed her views on him a LITTLE to quickly? i mean i undersatnd all the understanding for self defence adn al that, but she woudlnt had said some of the things taht she DID hey.i dont care. i still LOVE your update ?

~ Kara Malfoy