Reviews for Marriage, Muggle Life, and Babies
NostalgicSunday chapter 2 . 1/29/2003
Hehehe! Nice! I love it! CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE! Keep on writin!

SilverDragon
Lily of the Shadow chapter 2 . 1/29/2003
MUAHAHHAHAHHA! *ahem* i mean, very good! i love this, hurry and get more out!
LyssaQuill chapter 2 . 1/29/2003
I really like your story! This is such an original idea (I think, atleast I have never seen it before) and very well written. I do have a bit of advice tho. You will get more reviews if you allow people to submit "Anonymous" reviews... I only allowed signed reviews when I first started (like last week, LOL) but after I let in anonymous ones I got a lot more. (I logged in just to review this!) also "Hermione Granger was head girl, and to everyone’s surprise, so was Draco Malfoy." Hehe, it sounds like Draco got Head GIRL... I know what you meant but you might want to cliarify head BOY lol. Otherwise I see no problems and I really like this story and can't wait for you to update! This si gong on my favorite stories and favorite authors lists! Nice job- Lyssa (PS- please go check out my stories! You might just like them, some aren't bad hehe) _
SkyAngeli Akari chapter 1 . 1/29/2003
WOW!o_O that story was really cool! So a different plot I luv it!

Write more plz.

SkY*aNgElI
RogueTwin chapter 2 . 1/29/2003
Hmmmmmmmmmm

very interesting

i want to know more

email when you post
lightningfire chapter 2 . 1/29/2003
thats funny. i like tha stroy. Hurry with tha next chapter.

keep writin'

-lightning
The Perfectly Imperfect chapter 2 . 1/29/2003
Hey! I just wanted to say that I really like this story so far, its not a run of the mill draco/hermione fic! update soon!
LaDeeDaHoHum chapter 41 . 11/27/2004
aw! how sweet! but wuts the deal w/ ginny? hopefully it wont take FOREVER! to updatelol. about the house points... i wld like to play. only problem. I HAVE NO CLUE WUT TO DO! so fat all i no is tht i have to tell wut house im wanna be n. so i choose, um... Hufflepuff. there TADA! now wut?
LaDeeDaHoHum chapter 40 . 11/27/2004
lol tht was funny. cept i thought it was the boys tht peed and not the girls. neways yeah cant wait to read the nct chapter.
3,474 | « Prev Page 1 .. 222 229 230 231 232