Reviews for The Moment Her Heart Came Alive
Nice one-shot. Very cute.
Derek chapter 1 . 4/30
Videl to gohan I love you stop with the lying you can trust me with your secrets
dld51 chapter 1 . 10/18/2018
I like this story. It was cute and funny. It would have been fun to see how their relationship developed from this point.
Mr. Me2 chapter 1 . 8/25/2018
The fixation Videl has on running here is a little weird. Wouldn’t that be more towards fighting?
Gohan telling Videl that “lying doesn’t look good on her” is hilariously ironic. And it was kinda dirty of Videl to trick him into confessing he’s Saiyaman like that. I like it.

Overall, it happens a little fast, but it’s a one-shot, so it’s not really a problem.
Other than that, nice, short and sweet.
Cat's Eyes3024 chapter 1 . 7/9/2018
C’était trop mignon J’adore comment tu décris parfaitement leurs émotions ! La façon dont Videl lui fait comprendre et deviner ce qu’elle ressent, et la réaction de Gohan est juste parfaite, j’aime tellement son coté bienveillant et chaleureux. Tu l’as parfaitement écrit, il peut faire disparaitre toute énergie négative à lui tout seul :D
Très jolie histoire
WheredoIbelong chapter 1 . 2/28/2018
Oh my God, this story is just so adorable and cute! I loved every single bit I read! A great piece of work! You should be proud! Can't wait for more!
DBZBV1991 chapter 1 . 11/10/2017
It can't get any sweeter! Your way of writing is just perfect. I got this fluffy feeling in my stomach just from reading it.. Who can't remember how their first teenage love unfolded and how exciting this was. One of my favourite GohanVidel stories! :3
cc6512 chapter 1 . 11/3/2017
What a lovely story.
The way Videl confessed is cute, and the response of Gohan is so warming, a nice one shot, thank you!
gabelou1991 chapter 1 . 8/27/2016
C'est mignon.
leonleonidas chapter 1 . 8/22/2016
loved it so cute
yunayuu chapter 1 . 8/17/2016
omg soooo cute! I loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/12/2016
Hnnnnggg MY HEART.
guest chapter 1 . 8/6/2016
A good one ! Love how Videl confessed to Gohan. Sweet OHS couple !
shen P chapter 1 . 8/4/2016
I haven't read GhVi (or any fanfiction for that matter) in quite a long time, so this was nice. 3 They're so cute and fluffy it made me happy 33
The Great Karasu chapter 1 . 8/3/2016
*le sigh* Cute and sweet, as usual, dear Cloak!