Reviews for The Narc
Zetta chapter 1 . 6/9
Dick Grayson, my hero. :) Really enjoyed this. Even knowing Al was Dick, Sydney eyeballing him was a little on the creepy side- he's a student, to her POV after all- but it made for a nice touch. Love the idea of undercover Dick, this fic made me very happy. Thanks for sharing this!
Vi-Violence chapter 1 . 1/21
Very nice.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/11/2015
I LOVE this story! Its very well-written and the flow is great. I really liked it as a whole, just that i found Sydney a tad annoying when she just stubbornly followed Dick around, though i guess its quite necessary for the story since it is told from her point of view. It's one of my favourite nightwing stories around, keep writing! ;)
sat1 chapter 1 . 8/5/2015
Good story !
yudha jaya chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
this is so cool
the undercover thing suddenly reminds me of the new comic book 'Grayson'. Idk. I haven't read it though. How I like the way you narrated that from Miss Sydney's point of view.
To see Dick flirted shamelessly make me want to whack him on the head though. She is a teacher! Officer Grayson, please refrain to be a heartbreaker for the time being. XD
turret towers do tower chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
That was freaking awesome! And the little part where Amy appeared was a lot of fun
Luzith chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
Loved it :)
rapidChangeIsImminent chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
This was really good! It had a great plot. Does Sydney know Grayson's Nightwing, now that he said "this is a job for Nightwi-" ?
skatingandcruzing chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
wow. THis was really well executed. And one of the best Officer Grayson fanfics out there.
The Reader Says chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
pretty good :O
Kelana-ti chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
That is amazing. About a month ago, a guy at my school was talking about how cops sometimes go undercover in schools. I thought that was cool, and today I find this story! Needless to say, I really enjoyed it. I liked reading it from Sydney's point of veiw, but I kinda wish you put some other viewpoints in as well. Oh well. I really did enjoy reading this.
Princess613 chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
You know, usually your told to say the Shema prayer when you think you're about to die.

Other than that...Cool fic, nice characters, a fantastic trip.
windstar chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
fabulous, and absolutely stunning
Aishuu chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
A very well-told tale, with a nice use of outside perspective. I enjoyed reading this.
Protector of Canon2 chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
Wow, this is amazing. I love the characters you wrote, and I was so into the story that I found myself wispering in Hebrew all the prayers that you mentioned. I also like the little mention of "Grandfather Aaron's corner delicatessen." Cute. Does she have any relatives who are tailors? Or maybe there are some doctors in the family tree?