Reviews for Chimera
84gemstone chapter 16 . 18h
I might just cry. Why doesn't she just tell Edward what Alice has been doing. She tried to pay for the phone and Alice kept the money and right now I'd smack Alice. I'm telling you the messed with both DNA test.
84gemstone chapter 14 . 19h
Loving how much the girls are helping her but pissed that Edward or Bella hasn't said about the other sleeping around or how Edward never got the card with her number and how Alice is a bitch
84gemstone chapter 12 . 6/24
Yet again I'm still hoping it's Edward's baby and not Uley's. How did Bella's dad find out she was pregnant? Wasn't from Kate. Going by the first chapter the baby isn't his but I think Ang messed with the DNA or crazy Alice did. Tanya's dad is Bella's dr now?
84gemstone chapter 11 . 6/24
Wtf why isn't Jasper standing up to Alice and why is Alice so bloody crazy? Lol. Still need to find out if Uley did anything to Bella. Edward get your head out your ass and talk to Bella.
84gemstone chapter 10 . 6/24
It was Uley sex party but whys he helping Alice and Ang out? The card will never get to edward as i dont think alice or Ang would keep it for him to find. Someone drugged Bella so hope she wasn't raped or anything :'( Bella needs to start standing up for herself.
Gemma chapter 7 . 6/18
I can't long in so I'm not hiding at all...im loving the story for 1 and 2 Ang works in a DNA lab...was it her that messed up Bella's text both times or she's got a friend to mess with them. Oh Edward will be made missing out on 18 months with his baby.
Jaygm chapter 35 . 6/19
Love this story despite my absolute disgust with the characters' behavior for the first part of the story. Once past the terrible decisions and behavior of these two, it was great. They had a heap of learning to do. Hated to see that Pops died. He was such a neat guy and such a great friend to Bella when she needed it. Thanks for the story. You always write such great stories. Thanks again.
Jaygm chapter 34 . 6/19
Can't believe how self-centered Emily is. The way this story began, I had little hope these two would ever get it together. They sure had to go through a lot to get where they are now. I also had to laugh at Pops who thought the same about Edward that I had. The guy is smart but it was like he had no common sense and listened to all the wrong people.
Jaygm chapter 33 . 6/19
Looking good for everyone at this point. Proceeds from that book should not go to those criminals.
Jaygm chapter 32 . 6/18
Yes, Angela is nuts and her parents aren't much better. Good grief!
Jaygm chapter 31 . 6/18
The idea of the book is ridiculous. They have a video that shows just how much Angela took part- so it's based on lies.
Jaygm chapter 30 . 6/18
Alice will never be up to any good if the past is any indication. Going to see Alice will just make them feel bad.
Jaygm chapter 29 . 6/18
I hate plea bargains. They should have taken it to the jury and stuck those two away for life. I can't believe how sick Angela was. The rapes were horrible and she not only helped plan but participated. . .
Jaygm chapter 28 . 6/18
Well, at least Siobhan didn't go into the foster system. I feel badly for Jasper. It seems as if he was a true parent to Siobhan and just got a royal screw over by Alice.
Jaygm chapter 27 . 6/18
Things just can't keep going up can they? Now Emmett doesn't remember Rose. How devastating for her.
2,744 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »