Reviews for Chimera
All this "healing" just goes on and on and on. It seems that once these people see a therapist they just fucking swear by the methods.
The sentiment is nice but a tattoo of peoples faces on your body in my opinion is probably one of the tackiest tattoos a person can get. I'm not against tattoos, I have a bunch. But I am against roses, most other flowers, some animals (like really big animal pieces) peoples faces, famous people, pulled off the board unoriginal stuff, most tattoos ON peoples faces, stupid knuckle tats (like "fuck this" or whatever) ect.
I feel like Bella offers her forgiveness to easily. Edward straight up treated her like shit. I wouldn't forgive him if his life depended on it.
AHotMess chapter 35 . 10/25
SO... I've been a horrible lurker all though this fic. I couldn't close the browser page and not tell you how much I loved the ending. Open and realistic. Thank you for writing this story it was so fun to read.

~k
Bevey99 chapter 35 . 10/12
That was a emotional rollercoaster - extreme highs & lows, with twists and rollers backwards and forwards. Thanks for writing.

Jasper's children's' ages to not fit the timeline. Just saying
Bevey99 chapter 31 . 10/12
No I would NEVER read a book like that. Even as a piece of fiction it would be hard to stomach. Real life - nope, nada, never, nuh unh and a firm NOooooooooooooooooo.
Bevey99 chapter 30 . 10/12
How did Charlie even find Alice? Bella wasn't even enrolled in college, before all that started. Why were Bella and the other girls targeted? More questions.
Bevey99 chapter 29 . 10/12
As a juror I would have felt cheated. They got off too light.
Bevey99 chapter 26 . 10/12
? If his parents were in Seattle than couldn't have been that quick. Driving and ferry 2 hours. Driving no ferry 3 hours? Tanya is gay, remember.
Bevey99 chapter 24 . 10/11
?Stew takes hours.? And, this is getting more strange with every chapter. There was an outline for all of this? Where sitting up drinking w/ Alice? I think I''l need a shot [or 3] of tequila to keep up.
Damn
Bevey99 chapter 22 . 10/11
The filming of the rapes - Angela.
Bevey99 chapter 21 . 10/11
So did she miss the fact that he has said he loves her?
Bevey99 chapter 20 . 10/10
Wow this was the Cliff notes version of 20 Chapters.
Bevey99 chapter 19 . 10/10
Alice IS a crazy fucking bitch. Jasper is a pussy. She probably tricked him to get knocked up.
Bevey99 chapter 15 . 10/10
Gonna start crying. SO much fuckery behind the scenes. So glad I chose to read this after it was finished, I would be pulling my hair out waiting for updates.
2,788 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »