Reviews for An Inch of Gold
Xiaochypatia chapter 31 . 14h
Hi!, I am a new reader. Your story is absolutely awesome. I love it! I hope you can continue it soon. I will waiting for new updates :)
yvesbell13 chapter 31 . 2/16
Don't lose motivation! This has been one of the most interesting, true-to-source fics I have had the pleasure of reading, and it would be a damn shame if you stopped writing this! You should have more confidence in your un-edited chapters, apart from the odd sarada/sakura name mishap it's made absolutely perfect sense, don't be too hard on yourself!
Motivation is an elusive thing, don't let your fic become that way...that was me trying to be clever but it's half 2 in the morning I give up.
Love it! Keep writing! Damn I wish this actually happened!
FreeDomsHope chapter 18 . 2/8
Uncle Itachi moment with Sarada! TT
FreeDomsHope chapter 17 . 2/8
Itachi is pretty spot on imo! Protective mama bear Sakura trying to shield Sarada 333 I couldn't stop laughing about Naruto/Boruto/Sasuke parts xD
FreeDomsHope chapter 16 . 2/8
OH MYYY! Itachi?!
FreeDomsHope chapter 15 . 2/8
Yesss! Sarada and Sakura are so adorable!
FreeDomsHope chapter 14 . 2/7
I'm literally screaming because of the ending of this chapter put me on edge!
FreeDomsHope chapter 9 . 2/6
This chapter had too many feels! Everything literally hit my heart with a arrow. Sasuke revealing he actually cares. Naruto's father. Sakura more heart broken. I couldn't help cry a bit. I can't believe I got this far so far when I was actually suppose to sleep hours ago after reading one chapter...I'll continue reading and reviewing more later today when I can!
lilyxchaotic chapter 31 . 1/30
This is amazing... please don't tell me this is how it ends?! cuz I need more.
LovelessToLove chapter 1 . 1/30
I love this story a lot! please continue to write it n i have been reading all your story n it all absolutely amazing... hope to see your next work!
nOOOOOOOO ARE YOU JOKING. IT CANT END LIKE THAT. I DONT BELIEVE IT
monsuno power chapter 31 . 1/28
This is soooo good.I usualy hate stories with gennin team7 but I love this continoue to read you soon.
The Real Chys Lattes chapter 31 . 1/16
This is one of the best fics I've read! Good job!
The Real Chys Lattes chapter 27 . 1/15
I did not know MamaBearOrochimaru was a thing I would want to see, but after you mentioned it, now I do. XD

This fic rocks! Love it.
I just stayed up all night reading this whole thing , please finish it , you're awesome !
1,355 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »