Reviews for An Inch of Gold
Ohma chapter 30 . 4/28
Itachi being worried isn't really a reason to say Sasuke would have difficulties...

Itachi's been outclassed by several leagues, a threat to him would rarely be a threat to Adult Sasuke.
Ohma chapter 30 . 4/28
I'm a sucker for character interaction... these fights, this story... while well written feels more like a distraction/filler for me...

again, personal preference... you've done great, just not my cup of tea.
Ohma chapter 20 . 4/27
It feels like you dropped the cast in an SCP location, really cool...the sense of mystery is really just nice... creeps me out from time to time, definitely would work as a horror story too.
Ohma chapter 21 . 4/27
feels like an unnecessary security threat...they definitely could've just waited for F. Sasuke to show up... he'd wack the guy
Ohma chapter 14 . 4/27
I'm really more interested on character interactions so a detailed fight isn't really something I'm *grateful* for.

personal preference, you didn't really do anything wrong.
Shit fanfic. Never write cringe like this again
johnnymommy19 chapter 2 . 4/16
It's a fun story. Thank you for writing
Delphini Diggory chapter 9 . 3/27
I'm literally laughing so hard at Naruto saying Sasuke might've been in with Tsunade
itaizu435 chapter 27 . 3/6
mango cute sharingan lmfao
MEA24 chapter 39 . 2/22
This is amazing! I have no words to say than it's the amazing fanfic I've ever read. Thank you author for making this ff. Im utterly speechless.
This is so, so goood! I love it thank you author, you're amazing!
"I know," he tells him, quietly. "You were in a position where every choice led to bloodshed. Nothing will ever make what you did right—" Pain flashes across his Itachi's face, "—but I understand your reasons."

Assuming he was referring to "that night", then thank you. I was a bit... nervous? About how you'll tackle the massacre, if you'll justify it. I'm glad that you didn't, saying how it's not and will never be right, while still making Itachi effectively sympathetic.
Don't say that sarada, every clan has their morbidly bloody past. Although I'm glad she retracted them immediately, and that even itachi, in a way, dissuaded her from that thought.
Seiryuuuuu chapter 17 . 2/5
I always love the sasuke and sakura's "The Look" there's something so special about it that only exist for the both of them, whenever they share that look it's as if they can understand each other without even talking, and the manga adaption about sasuke and sakura's travel together till they had Sarada, they always shared The Look
alixizo chapter 39 . 2/4
i love this sm ahh! i love every second of it and thank you for that lighthearted ending haha after reading the ch 38 had me bawling and now im full again from fluff! :D
1,931 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »