Reviews for An Inch of Gold
Keep it up
And if possible make it a Mitsara fic somewhere
Emerald chapter 31 . 9/23
Please update, I love this story. I want to read till end. Please complete it.
chlorampattycol chapter 31 . 9/21
Please keep on writing! I love this story very much.
the fight scenes are awesome. keep 'em coming
Damn, you should update ASAP dude. Look forward to next chapter. Update soon!
I am crying. Runny nose, tears down my face crying. I cannot express how well written this is, how true this interaction feels... At first I thought this was the time travel fic that I imaged in my head, that I hoped someone wrote-and it is and so much more. this Duec ex machina meeting with Itachi...is everything I wanted to happen when you first presented it. There is so much, love, anguish, confusion, and frustration. The aggressiveness of the first meeting, and this tenderness reminiscent of when Itachi was brought back to life during the war...So much love to you.
FireWater0712 chapter 28 . 9/12
Past and future Team Seven meeting is so fun! "Mango Cute Sharingan?" Naruto is a saving grace!
RandomPenguin-chan chapter 31 . 9/8
Omg this story is absolutely amazing! But what I love most is that this near-200,000 word story takes place in the span of almost 2 days! Whatever, great work author!
AHHHHH IT'S SO GOOD
ansegiel chapter 31 . 9/6
it's 3:46 am on a school night, i have a test in five hours, and i'm crying at how much i genuinely love this story omfg help me
urstrulyaaliyah chapter 26 . 9/6
SASUKE BROUGHT HINATA TOO OMFBFFNDJSJDJD JESUS TAKE THE WHEEL. IM SCREAMING
urstrulyaaliyah chapter 26 . 9/6
OH MY GOD ZKSKSNSNDKDKDKKEJDNENEJE HE BROUGHT THE ADULT VERSIONS OF TEAM 7 WITH HIM JSJSJSJDJJDKDKDKDJDJ
urstrulyaaliyah chapter 24 . 9/6
Naruto really pushed his luck.
FireWater0712 chapter 10 . 9/3
Sarada threatening to punch a younger version of Sasuke is so funny! I'm so excited for this story.. I keep wondering how their tangled timelines and stories play out in the end
LovableKittySPL chapter 31 . 8/30
Omg. I love this story! I'm really enjoying the complexity you've put into it. All the character dynamics playing off each other makes it incredibly interesting. Thank you for sharing! :)
CorruptEnlightenment chapter 31 . 8/28
I've been trolling through all your stories, enjoying my first SasuSaku pairing ever, only to discover I've become complacent: I assumed this story was finished. So now I humbly request you take responsibility for enthralling me in this story, these characters, this universe-all of it-and update again. Thank you for writing Sakura and Sasuke together in a way that comes across as close-enough-in-character and badass. My faith is restored!
1,271 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »