Reviews for some dream thing
Feathertop chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
Cool Imagination! Hahahaha... At least you have dreams coz when I'm dreamin', i only see darkness... Whack...

Malik Good! Kill Yugi now! I hate him but i like Yami and Malik anyway! Hahahaha
Scott-The Swordsman chapter 1 . 12/3/2004
Wow, most of my dreans are about... well... sex and stuff. O.o

My imagination is strictly saved for reality. u.u

But what made this really funny was the freedom of mental imagery! Write something else like this! That way, I'll have enough info one day to take over your mind! Love me!

*AHEM* Sorry.

*Axe falls and almost chops him in half*

*Twitches and shakes*
Sour Schuyler chapter 1 . 5/3/2004
XD XD XD You have... you have weird dreams... really... *continues to laugh* Hey, if you could, could you review my fic "A Day in the Tea Shop" and/or "I Disagree!" ? They both have Malik in them. _ LOL, this was funny...
"What jewel!"
*jewel appears*
"What slot!"
*slot appears*
_~
PrimarilyAbstract chapter 1 . 4/6/2004
XP You rock... My Socks... In a box... and some locks... with a fox... dressed in clocks... playing with blocks...
anticipationof chapter 1 . 5/2/2003
wowee... YOU hate Yugi too? YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY! sumone who agrees wif me! ;.; i'm so happy... Yami sux0rz t00... but ANZU... That's a different story... I JUS WANNA KILL HER! -starts swinging around the Wooden Mallet of Doom- Anzu ish Tea by da way.. :P
Perpetual Hysteria chapter 1 . 1/31/2003
O_O *GASP* I AM NOT WORTHY! *bows to the greatness of Ramza Lionheart* wow. I have a review from my favorite author. *pumps fist* thanks. I didn't think anybody would like this fic... much less the person who wrote Alice in Zoanthropeland... I can die happy now!
Ramza Lionheart Disappearing chapter 1 . 1/31/2003
((And if you haven't noticed yet, I hate Yugi. I just do. He's too nice and. stuff. Plus he's always preachin' about the heart of the cards.. bah.* ))

Will you marry me? j/k :P

((Yami Malik and a small fuzzy bunny))

THAT I must see..

Nice, I love the comments about Yu Gi OH. They're so true.

I advise you to read Song Parodies of Bloody Roar. Bloody Roar characters with Yu Gi Oh madnness. I guarantee you'll like it.
Gyakutenno Megami chapter 1 . 1/29/2003
Your subconcious mind is a bad author. No offense, but it is...
Fire Snake chapter 1 . 1/29/2003
nice job. I have weird dreams too, that's how i knew everything you where talking about. pretty funny though!