Reviews for Shipwrecked
Kissyt chapter 1 . 3/18
This was AH-MAZING! Ugh I can't tell you how much I love this! I'm so glad I found it; very well done!
rubyrogue chapter 1 . 10/28/2017
so good, i need more. i’ll be checking out anything else you write.
Pentastic chapter 1 . 9/1/2017
This is really fun. I had to read it after you mentioned "On The Town." I love old movies and have seen it twice. I would not have thought of it for a Veronica Mars fic, but it totally worked. Kudos!
Nolimit2myimagination chapter 1 . 6/30/2017
Will you PLEASE write a sequel? This was fun to read and LoVe is everywhere. Nice of you to let Dick and Duncan find ladies as well. )
Dreamer1989 chapter 1 . 12/18/2016
Gotta say I loved it so much but hear the real question. In four months do they all meet again and will we see any other most favorites of neptune.
Godschildtweety chapter 1 . 9/25/2016
Real good
jcampbell943 chapter 1 . 8/15/2016
Really hope you do a follow up. I loved the wit between the two. They had each other pegged from the beginning and I'm pretty sure lo is spot on...she could hide all their bodies.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/9/2016
I loved this story! Loved how Veronica surprised Logan when she talked about her dislike of his father and how Logan asked her to wait for him. :)
cheshire15 chapter 1 . 8/7/2016
I love this.. Keep it coming
Guest chapter 1 . 8/6/2016
Loved everything about the logan veronica interactions.
labroussard chapter 1 . 8/6/2016
I loved this. This was so refreshing.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/5/2016
Totally loved this!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/5/2016
Adorable! I loved it, great story all around. Though I high-key want an epilogue or their reunion.
Tea chapter 1 . 8/4/2016
Such a happy fic! Yaye!
gallina pinta chapter 1 . 8/4/2016
Nice story! I loved it! and Duncan just cracked me up with " Parker is so nice she makes me look like an asshole". hahaha.
Thanks for writing this!