Reviews for Fighter
Yabbit chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
lol really Warren?
:P
Fayari chapter 2 . 11/27/2012
I don't enjoy the pairing. It doesn't seem realistic. Buffy's never shown an interest, and Xander just plain disapproves of Buffy's self-destructive choices. He's not about to jump into the Buffy wagon again.
0megaprime chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
hm ok i just read this story while listening to "Walk thru the fire" from the "Once more with feeling" episode of the Buffy series. I found out that if I switched Xander to sing Buffy's lines and Buffy to sing Xander's lines and Angel to somehow sing Spike's lines it would oddly work out. Try it out.
0megaprime chapter 2 . 6/8/2009
Whoa... this is a scary story not because of the demons but the depths of despair Xander has reached. Good job on the story and the fight scene.
thsunami chapter 2 . 11/6/2007
damn i loved it, one man fighting against impossible odds and spitting in deaths face.

The cast iron balls needed to do what he did.

This is what i hoped for the chracter, so what if he is human what matters is his will to fight on no matter what.

Through so more toys and armour could do a man good.

I hope to see a sequel especially with the first.
Bobboky chapter 2 . 12/21/2006
cool
chris chapter 2 . 12/3/2003
Love the feel of this story, it had the whole "tortured hero" vibe, it was so dark the whole way through and then at the end it was like instant romance. You wrote it so well, it didn't even feel wierd or awkward.
Son Of Evil chapter 2 . 10/2/2003
That was a really great fic, I love evil Spike. Do a fic where Spike turns Xander and/or Willow. That'd be great!
Creation Theory chapter 1 . 3/13/2003
I really liked it. Kicked a whole lot of ass, in the literal and emotional sense. Particularly liked the attention to detail in your fight scenes. The only thing that got confusing was teh diagloge at times. Just the way you tend to put the other guys reaction after the first guy says something. It makes for good interactions, but i just got confuzzed.
Wolf31 chapter 2 . 2/24/2003
Great read. X/B in the end. Good fight with Buffy and Zander. Great story.
Aurora Snowstorm chapter 2 . 2/9/2003
I loved it. One or two grammatical errors, but who really cares about those? lol. I enjoyed reading stories where normal Xander can kick some major ass. And he goes way to unappreciated in the show. I loved the part where Xander said he was going in and one by one all of his friends decided to come as well. It felt all cheesy, like a real warm and fuzzy moment. Aw. (don't worry that's a good thing) Keep writing, you're wonderful at it.
Zauriel Angelus chapter 2 . 2/2/2003
Kick ass ! Well done man. I'll be looking forward to your posting Undercover Reporter. See y alater :)

Zauriel ...
Steve chapter 2 . 2/2/2003
I lost track of Faith. Where was she. & What happened to Buffy's disrespecting of Xander?
Sara chapter 2 . 2/2/2003
A great end to a great story!
Emmy chapter 1 . 1/30/2003
Great start. loved the ending - "What was the chip for anyway?". can't wait to read more.