Reviews for A Single Act of Kindness
omg what. this pairing is so intriguing!
ChiffonShock chapter 1 . 2/28
Why have I never read this pairing before? I want them to have a HEA
zoesheppard chapter 1 . 2/19
Ah man, this is really sad. Thanks for it!
MrsMorgan813 chapter 1 . 1/21
this is still one of my favorites! love it.
Born in 20th Century chapter 1 . 11/20/2017
Please continue this! It's too beautiful to be left simply as a oneshot! :o)
PsychoCarly chapter 1 . 10/24/2017
this is heartbreakingly perfect. you have the power to make me completely love a pairing with this one-shot
erm31323 chapter 1 . 9/17/2017
This was so lovely. I really loved the way you portrayed Septima. The explanation of why Amycus turned out the way he did was so sad, but made so much sense. The last scene made my heart hurt.
Klopftopf chapter 1 . 5/25/2017
Eine wunderschön traurige Geschichte, aber gut geschrieben. Es zeigt so deutlich die Zweideutigkeit des menschlichen Lebens, aber auch die weitreichende Wirkung einer guten Tat, es macht mich traurig und hoffnungsfroh zugleich. Danke. Translation to English: A beautiful story. It makes me sad and hopeful at the same time. Thank you.
HMRoberts chapter 1 . 2/18/2017
In all of my years of reading and writing HP fanfiction, this is the FIRST time I've ever come close to having any kind of positive regard toward the Carrows. Had I ever done so, I most assuredly wouldn't have picked Amycus! I actually "knewin a VERY limited sensewe'd barely spoken, maybe, ten words, total) a rather infamous serial killer, before the denouement of his horrific crimes. I'm usually fairly good at discerning a person's general charactercertain "tells" of eye movement, facial expressions, tone and timbre of voice, general body languagecombined with being able to sense the bioauracal field that surrounds every living thing... All of these things failed me on the three separate occasions that I crossed trails with that of this psychopath. Seeing him on the tv news and then hearing the details of the evil, sick, twisted and vile horrors he had visited upon his victims, I became violently sick and I took to my bed, thanking God for sparing me from this evil murderer. Reading this story almost begs the question of "What if?" in both the realms of fiction as well as reality. It struck me quite deeply and brought about a profound shift of view in me. Truly a deeply insightful and provocative tale... one I will ponder upon for the rest of my life. Well, well, well done! Kudos!
Fairfarren...
Heidi
Anonymous chapter 1 . 1/22/2017
It's me again. See I told you I was reading the short ones first. Now on to the story which was lovely. It's shocking to read where characters are morally ambiguous and still seem portrayed correctly and I'm delighted you are able to do it with such skill and share it with us. Thank you.
1sunfun chapter 1 . 10/31/2016
Nice and good.
LA chapter 1 . 10/4/2016
Just wanted to say how much I enjoyed this. You've actually made me feel sorry for him. Hope you do continue this.
MoonlitSnowFox chapter 1 . 9/22/2016
Heartbreaking one-shot. intriguing rare paring.
Ariadne Cho chapter 1 . 9/14/2016
Pleas expand! Will this tie in with "Save our goodbyes"?
Guest chapter 1 . 9/9/2016
I really hope you will continue this compelling story!