Reviews for 25 Things the Thunderbirds Wish They Could Tell You
JanetM74 chapter 1 . 10/14/2019
Never believe anything Gordon tells you

Classic. Fantastic.
RedCeleste chapter 1 . 1/28/2019
OMG I love this!
Bow Echo chapter 1 . 6/23/2017
Just brilliant, another firm fave from you. Absolutely perfect in every way... six packs! well the less said about that gem of a line the better, now have a picture of Virg i won't get out of my head ...shame! Although i imagined Gordon with that line. Fics that make you smile all the way through are priceless. Thank you.
CreativeGirl29 chapter 1 . 3/8/2017
How have I only just discovered this gem of a story. Brilliant!
KayValo87 chapter 1 . 12/13/2016
I read this a few times before, but only just realized I never reviewed. (Sorry about that.)

Anyway, I love reading these and trying to figure out which brother said what. (For instance, I imagine Virgil is the one who said "When we tell you to get out of a building right away, we're not kidding ..." whereas I see Gordon saying the "Yes, we do have six-packs ..." line.)

All in all, this is really cool and - if they did ever get around to PR - I could see it going this way. :)
AdamantBee chapter 1 . 9/4/2016
I love this! It made me laugh and I could definitely see them all saying things like this! Thanks for taking the time to write this! :)
Maja chapter 1 . 8/6/2016
Brilliant! Please do something similar.
Madilayn chapter 1 . 8/6/2016
Very nice little list! Love the personal touches in there (i.e Gordon and the phone numbers and flexing the biceps). And I had to giggle at the don't ask how much they get paid.
Scotius chapter 1 . 8/4/2016
Oh, the hilarity of mental images some of those lines bring to mind LOL. I wonder if RL rescuers have to deal with similiar things?
coralie14 chapter 1 . 8/4/2016
Great story love the humour. Look forward to the next story.
LiGi chapter 1 . 8/4/2016
Woo, I love these :) So true, all of them. I have to say though, this is my favourite! - Yes, we do have six-packs. No, you may not see them. If you're cute and/or nice, we might flex our biceps a bit for you, though.
Teobi chapter 1 . 8/4/2016
But the seventy two inch flatscreen TV is a family heirloom! *digs fingernails into door jamb as Virgil drags me out by my feet*

Hey, you- bathrobe guy! *howling*

I wouldn't believe anything Gordon told me, but he sure would cheer you up and help take your mind off the situation!

Imagine how inundated they'd be with phone numbers...

YES WE DO HAVE SIX PACKS... omg... XD

OMG I can't copy and paste this whoe story to tell you my favourite bits. they're ALL superb! Some are hilarious, some are thought provoking, some are quietly serious, this gives you a great overall look at IR in a straightforward, lighthearted manner, but the message running through it is, these guys do a difficult job, don't make it any more difficult for them, but don't lose your sense of humour about how f- up the world is.

I'm gonna implore you to write fics expanding on each of these nuggets. I really want to see them dealing with some idiot ho thinks he/she knows everything and tries to tell them how to do their job.

And the translation programs! "My hovercraft is full of eels!"

This is superb, my friend. Your fics are always worth waiting for :)
Tikatu chapter 1 . 8/3/2016
Awesome list! Probably a lot of first responders could use such a list-exceptions being anything about Virgil, Gordon, or the Thunderbirds themselves. I really enjoyed this!
Silvfyre chapter 1 . 8/3/2016
Brilliant. I could hear the humor in this story the whole way through. It's literally the most lighthearted story to read late at night. I just saw the notification and had to read, :3
D C JoKeR H S chapter 1 . 8/3/2016
XD Wow! I love! XD
(I literally had separate boyo's silky tones running through my head reading this, OMG SO LOVABLE!
Thanksu~ XD