Reviews for A Whole New World
LunaSolenna chapter 3 . 4/22/2018
I love this! Please keep writing, because I really want to know what happens next, and I want to see the Team actually have a chance to talk to their alternate-mentorsespecially Robin and Batman! One of my favorite things ever to read are those kinds of interactions, and I really want to see how you would write that scenario! I love the story so far and I’m sure it will only get better!
AppleTheAmazing chapter 3 . 1/13/2018
Plz continue.
littleditto chapter 1 . 3/16/2017
at the end, a paragraph was repeated.
Rachel chapter 2 . 3/12/2017
Love that you're still updating this! Can't wait for more.
Rocker on chapter 3 . 3/11/2017
I'm expecting some hysteria from Wally, and possibly him demanding that Huntress burn all arrows she has now, and then getting new ones from Bats. Even HE isn't low enough to kill a teenager. I'm sure he would provide her with some toxin-free arrows.

Well, it's been a while. I can barely remember the last time I read this. Hopefully you continue making good chapters. It would really suck if this was the last one you did for a while.

Well, I've gotta go now, I'll leave you with the note to bring in some of the Justice League side-kicks from the world they're in. Until next review, this has been Rocker on, telling you to rock on!
TheOkWriter chapter 3 . 3/11/2017
finallly update and this is what we get, ok. so they're in earth 12.
TheOkWriter chapter 2 . 1/31/2017
I hope you know dick grayson is nightwing during this time.
Christina chapter 2 . 11/10/2016
Please please please update soon I what to see what happens next. Thanks :)
7h1n9 chapter 2 . 11/7/2016
interesting story so far
sleepysadkid chapter 2 . 11/4/2016
yo dude this is awesome and I love how you write the characters. I really hope you update soon!
Guestz chapter 2 . 11/3/2016
That was so cool, continue writing please
Christina chapter 2 . 11/3/2016
Please please update soon I'm dying to see what happens next. Thanks :)
Rocker on chapter 2 . 11/2/2016
*sigh* They have to figure it out some time. Hopefully before Robin kills Bats.
Rocker on chapter 1 . 11/2/2016
This is going to be interesting. Wonder what will happen.
guest chapter 2 . 11/1/2016