Reviews for Hanging By A Moment
Veri n1c3UcPst0riiY
OTAdt chapter 1 . 9/2
Veri n1c3whCst0riDA
any updates ? Its been a long since last update
Hello! So much happened in this chapter, i love it! Keep up the good work and I hope you update soon.
Nadia Paramitha chapter 10 . 6/19
I love your story!
I like the way the story‘s progressing; from the very start how Rei & Aya met, then they had lunch together with Tatsuki, and the wine tasting and the truth or drink game (indicating that they‘re starting to get comfortable around each other), the friendship between Ran & Rei, the awkwardness between them, the secret “relationship” between Mami & Yuuya, and how Rei & Aya found out about them and decided to keep it between them, because, really they’re grown up and friends support what their friends do, as long as it’s not crossing the line like murdering someone or being a serial killer, but the moment of anger between Ran & Rei really show us that even in the friendship communication is important, and that’s why I like how suddenly Aya lost her patience because I think she keeps her emotions bubbled up and how Rei didn’t understand why was he there.

Okay it’s getting too long, but I really LOVE your story because it’s so realistic. Slow, unsure, complicated.. because love story isn’t always wine and roses, right? Anyway, keep up the good work & take your time!

Hugs & kisses,
Your reader
Okay so first of all, thank you for the update. I was squealing when I saw a new chapter has been posted. So this chap.. for me..is a rollercoaster of emotions. The guys' night out was really hilarious i gotta say. I was laughing with the whole list thing. LOL. Then the AyaxRei scene was so heart-fluttering. Ugh I must admit you really did it nicely. I understand you created a scene to give light to our impatience (hehe) but i love how you did it like tho there was a leap, the pace is surprisingly the same - steady. So yeah, love this chap esp that AyaxRei's! Sorry for being greedy but we want more haha. Congrats for finishing your finals! Update when you can, dont worry we are always on standby. XD
Thank you author for the updates. I wonder on this story if you will make tatsuki and ran into relationship. Tho i am mor einterested on aya and rei as well as mami and yuuya. Their story is developing. Ive been following your story for long time same with your other story way back home. I wonder if you will write an epilogue om that story.

Author i am just curious of what degree do you take? Seems like similar to literature or journalism your writing is very impressive so i am curious and how old are you?
Thank you for the update! I really love how your story is unfolding.
otaconinah chapter 10 . 6/5
I love this chapter author. Thank you so much for a faster updates. I really love this aya-tatsuki-mami friendship circle their personality matched each other. Like tatsuki adding to the boys, he was very refreshing the typical clown in a group of friends.

I totally understand you author about it takes time for feelings to grow. It was just very frustrating aya and takato relationship. I just don't understand why aya stucked on him.

Then now Rei is being in denial that he has alredy fallen in love with aya. I love how mami being protective of her friend. Looking forward as well to yuuya and mami development.
Screaming Siopao chapter 10 . 6/3
noo don't see Hana. see Aya!
Good chapter Thank you for continually writing this Aya-Rei story. I love it keep up the good work.
Hello there! Just want to say how much I love your rei-aya stories. Rei-Aya is one of my fave anime couples and since the anime and manga did not satisfy what I want to happen to them, I came upon this fanfiction site. I enjoyed your last work as much as I am enjoying this latest one. I love this latest chapter! I love how aya and rei’s relationship developed and how these latest chapters are showing that their relationship is not just platonic. Good luck on your exams! Hope you update soon after your finals! xoxo
I dont really know what to feel right now, i just feel so sad for Aya. With the recent chaps, we can tell she's developing feelings already for Rei but i dont think she has realized it yet. And with her problem with Takato, it just makes her more burdened. And what's up with Rei being all flirty with another girl yet also being sweet to Aya ugh. Great chapter as usual! Looking forward to more developments, including Mami-Yuuya! Love them too so damn much! 3