Reviews for The Dead End
AZSeaOtter chapter 28 . 8/26
Loved the powers Sookie and the children possessed. Also, I really enjoyed Eric's Water Fae backstory and heritage. Thank you for sharing your story.
Rachael chapter 28 . 11/2/2017
Wow. I have binge read this all day while at home with a head cold! I feel satisfaction at last for the story end. I loved it. Please do write more?
georgiasuzy chapter 28 . 8/25/2017
That was a sweet ending and much better than the one we were left with originally. Thanks for putting the time into writing this. I hope you write more, not necessarily sequels to this, but more AU E/S stories. Cheers!
georgiasuzy chapter 27 . 8/25/2017
She showed Sandy the sun! And it sounds like she's in labor now. Chewing my nails
georgiasuzy chapter 26 . 8/25/2017
The AP's protection is going to help immensely though it's not foolproof. And oh Sandy, I had such hopes for you earlier in this story. Tut tut
georgiasuzy chapter 25 . 8/25/2017
The dream trip to the Summerlands was poignant and revealing. A prophecy. And the babies growing so rapidly when given blood. How can she guess how much to feed them? Maybe Dr Ludwig should keep an eye on either Sookie's belly measurements or somehow measure the size of the babies in utero, and just not let them get larger than a human baby in utero. That's the size Sookie would've birthed if she was still alive, so no problemo! Note: I'm not a real doctor, I just play one in FanFiction reviews.
georgiasuzy chapter 24 . 8/25/2017
OMG I think this may drive every monarch insane with jealousy, and if the babies are telepathic too, me oh my. Still, I'm happy for Sookie and Eric.
georgiasuzy chapter 23 . 8/25/2017
Sookie's doing a good job meshing her voluntary ambassadorship with her telepathy / Shaman jobs. I'm curious to see the Sheema up close.
georgiasuzy chapter 22 . 8/25/2017
Quote of the day for Sookie Northman: School is in session.
georgiasuzy chapter 21 . 8/25/2017
Wouldn't it be better if Pam was Sheriff, so they have some protection? LOL about Sandy's crush on Sookie, but Sookie's right - Eric should stop bringing Sookie's awesomeness to her attention!
georgiasuzy chapter 20 . 8/25/2017
Well done! I love the new clarity Sookie has achieved with her telepathy, and how she used it to repair the rift with Alcide. I love Uncle Dermot and Jason's job for him will be best.
georgiasuzy chapter 19 . 8/25/2017
Yeah Dermot! You had him take out Niall - awesome :)
georgiasuzy chapter 18 . 8/25/2017
That Pam! Tossing Bill down like a tissue!
georgiasuzy chapter 17 . 8/25/2017
That was pretty intense! And the day's tally of ripped clothing: 1 bikini and 1 new dress.
georgiasuzy chapter 16 . 8/25/2017
Shame on Eric for not telling Sookie the possible consequences long before the summit. Instead she's panicked and frightened with no real time to get over it before testifying. He's gotta learn to share info with her. It's what she demanded earlier in your story, and what she believes makes them a team. His failure to do so is demeaning