Reviews for Hunting The Traitor
whattheDalek chapter 25 . 1/1
Wow.

I'm going to say it again. WOW. This was incredible, and pretty much the Remus guardian fix I've been needing. A bit touchy feely for me, but the amount of action and the craft of the fic all together made it that much more worth it. Continue being awesome.
English Major chapter 8 . 10/1/2014
It is really annoying to have to scroll through all your review replies to get to the actual story every chapter! Leave that to the end where those of us who do not care do not have to read such drivel. Or at least mark the beginning of the true chapter some way that is immediately evident while scrolling down quickly, please! Thank you for your contribution to the world of Harry Poter Fan Fiction.
Susan M. M chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
I don't like Janus.
Kiraling chapter 25 . 2/17/2013
So it's a girl after all? Uh, poor Janus ;) I'm so glad everything turned out well in the end (except for overprotective!Remus, but he'll get used to it ;P). It was a really gread read, thank you so much for writing this story! :)
Kiraling chapter 24 . 2/17/2013
My poor, confused Sirius... *hugs him* I hope he gets emotionally and socially better with time, I really wish him all the best :) Him and Janus though... that's a treat ;P Two such personalities clashing together, it will be a delish to witness :D
Kiraling chapter 23 . 2/17/2013
I am no fan of Sirius as such, but yours is certainly likeable; I feel somewhat sorry for him, but I don't pity him - even in his current state he seems too strong to provoke that feeling. Can't imagine Harry's meeting with him - he'll surely remember that it was Sirius who tortured him in the Riddle House? And yay for Janus and Serena's new baby! :D It would be nice if it was a boy, and preferably named Remus or Richard :P
Kiraling chapter 22 . 2/14/2013
OMG, this was beautiful :') I'm so glad that Janus and Remus finally started the honest talk, it was really long over due! Can't wait to see Richard's happiness when he finds out! :D
Kiraling chapter 21 . 2/14/2013
:'(

I feel so sorry for both Janus and Remus :( It's because they love each other so much that it hurts so bad *tears in eyes* But I see a small hope for them just as Richard does - please make them close and happy after all!
Kiraling chapter 20 . 2/14/2013
So it was indeed Sirius who hurt Remus and Harry... under Imperius, of course, but still - it's quite upsetting. I'm totally proud of Severus and hope that Janus and Remus, or at least Remus, will thank him for saving their lives! And I've forgotten to write it previously, but I loved Kingsley as well - he is one of my favorites in canon! :)

Can't wait for Janus/Remus talk right now - it sure will be heartbreaking :'(
Kiraling chapter 19 . 2/13/2013
My godness, I can't even imagine what Richard must be going through... :( Can't wait to see how Dumbledore deals with the Sirius situation. And what is the big mystery of Lucas'?
Kiraling chapter 18 . 2/13/2013
Somebody move their asses and help those people NOW!

(And what the hell happened with Lucas and Severus?)
Kiraling chapter 17 . 2/13/2013
Wooooooooooah! :O
Kiraling chapter 16 . 2/13/2013
PETER! It's high time this asshole entered the picture! I have to say that Malfoy is a right bastard and I think it was him who kidnapped and abused Harry... Poor Remus, he must be going mad now - I expect a heartfelt apology from Jnus once this is all over!
Kiraling chapter 15 . 2/12/2013
OH MY GOD, WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED?! :O What the BLOODY hell?! I am so upset that I can hardly even write that comment... somebody please wake them all up from this nightmare! :(
Kiraling chapter 14 . 2/12/2013
I'm more and more certain that it is Lucas who is the villain (thought about Peter for a moment but he is too weak to pull all this off); but then why does Sirius think that Remus is the enemy? What is he supposed to have done?