Reviews for Mother Knows Best
TPalesh chapter 1 . 10/15
What a fantastic little story. I really had a lot of fun reading it! You really have a way with words.
TPalesh chapter 1 . 10/15
muumi2three chapter 1 . 9/18
That was wonderful, and very funny.
aelfwynne chapter 1 . 5/24
The way in which you describe the small moments while grieving is just so spot on. Recently (does it ever become less recent?) lost a family member and you had me tearing up xx
Emerald S. Sparrow chapter 1 . 2/26
This was delightful!
Gidgit2u chapter 1 . 2/25
This was utterly brilliant. I love your writing style and found this story so witty and light and captivating. Thank you for this gem.
crochetaway chapter 1 . 2/21
That dinner scene had me lolling. So great.
Julie chapter 1 . 2/17
You clearly know Winchester (or is it from a specific guide) yet you use words such as ‘faucet’ which nobody uses in England (we use the word ‘tap’) so I’m curious as to from where you hail?

A lovely written story btw and refreshingly unique.

Regards JR
littleladyangel chapter 1 . 2/3
I loved this so much ! 3 what a perfect friendship they Have!
Cecily Mitchell chapter 1 . 11/15/2017
So funny! And such fun! I love Jean and Elena. Wonderful and snarky and grand.
hochexplosiv chapter 1 . 10/22/2017
Must laugh quietly. The children sleep. But oh did I laugh!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/25/2017
It's a long time since I read a text with so much jubilation. After the bittersweet intro about Jean grieving for her husband, Jean and Eileen had me laughing all the way from their meeting in the atrocious book club until the final word. Eileen-Elena is an absolute delight and the mother we all wish on Severus. The arranged meeting at Jean's was absolutely awesome. I disgraced myself guffawing at all the embarrassing revelations the two loving mothers managed to pile on Severus and Hermione for the good cause. Thank you for a marvelous moment and a story I will certainly read again when I need a good (but clever) laugh.
FYI chapter 1 . 8/25/2017
This is really funny. I like your writing!
Snow Lily RandomMuch chapter 1 . 8/19/2017
Hi! I just wanted to let you know that I absolutely loved this piece! Thank you so much for your work.
laziza chapter 1 . 8/19/2017
It's a long time since I read a text with so much jubilation. After the bittersweet intro about Jean grieving for her husband, Jean and Eileen had me laughing all the way from their meeting in the atrocious book club until the final word. Eileen-Elena is an absolute delight and the mother we all wished on Severus. The arranged meeting at Jean's was absolutely awesome. I disgraced myself guffawing at all the embarrassing revelations the two loving mothers managed to pile on Severus and Hermione for the good cause. Thank you for a marvelous moment and a story I will certainly read again when I need a good (but clever) laugh.