Reviews for Hot for Justice
PiscesProditionis chapter 1 . 5/29/2017
This was adorable, and I'm very glad to have been able to read kept me enthralled the entire time and they were in-character so well that I had to stop and appreciate the writing a few times. I found it really funny in a lot of subtle ways, too- nothing seemed forced. I loved this story. Thank you for writing this!
allietheepic7 chapter 26 . 10/3/2016
These two are adorable! I love how you characterized them and their relationship is so believable! This story is just the greatest, thank you so much for writing it.
122940756 chapter 1 . 9/25/2016
I read this story about a week ago in one four hour sitting and I was so engrossed I stayed up until 3:00 in the morning. Needless to say... I absolutely adored this fic.

You really nailed it. Their banter is funny, the characters are all fleshed out and a pleasure to see interact, and your writing style is really great. I also thought the pacing was perfect! I really wish I had been able to drop a review right after I read it to give examples but really... every part is so good. Some stand out favorites being Klavier and Apollo's awkward meeting at the restaurant (!) and the scene when Klav first plays the instrumental song for Apollo in his apartment. Arrgh now I want to read it all over again!

I'm all for concrit but there's nothing I can really say! This was a pleasure to read and I'd like to thank you so much for sharing it! As far as first fics for a pairing go this was definitely one of the best.
ace-magical-kitty chapter 26 . 9/12/2016
This is so wonderfully written, you totally captured the characters' personalities perfectly. And the story development went in perfect pace- you laid out the events in their progressing relationship at a pace that was very easy to digest as you read on. Nothing shocking or out of place at all. *flashes peace sign-Athena style*

I'm so glad to have found a fanfiction as beautifully written as this, thanks so much for writing and sharing it here! :)
BabyChocoboAlchemist chapter 10 . 8/8/2016
Stunningly written masterpiece overflowing with emotion, trials and tribulations. Gorgeous work-it's effortless to experience the adventure alongside Klavier. We need more Klavier fics like this in the world, so this is a true treasure. Thank you.
StrawberryGirlKairi chapter 1 . 8/7/2016
I just finished reading this in archive of our own like seriously this story was the only thing on my mind during work like "I gotta get home and finish reading that story" and now I've spiraled into sadness cause it's over!

I totally loved it and thanks so much for putting it here, I never would have found it otherwise c:
AA Addict chapter 1 . 8/3/2016
Wait wait wait...
This is the 'Hot for Justice' which is on Archive of our Own, isn't it?
In that case, I've already read it, and I frikkin' love it.
Like, really love it.