Reviews for Contract Negotiation
bradsan11 chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
Hmm Buffy didn't ask how they would kill the Slayer. The cruel way the council would do or with more compassion.

I know I would ask that. I would also ask who will be the one to decide that she has to be killed.
Bobboky chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
cool
RogerD chapter 1 . 5/13/2006
I thought this was really good, and the characters interplay excellent.

I have quite a few of Destroyer series, and thought Chuin was particularly in character.
Nukufan chapter 1 . 8/24/2004
Oh wow, that was the funniest x-over I've read in a long while. I'm a big Destroyers fan, and the descriptions of the early Masters of Sinanju are always classic. Very well captured! Excellently executed. If you can concieve of any other Destroyers stories, It would be interesting to see Chuin's dryness and Remo's brash humor in a lot of stories. thanx.
Ouatic-7 chapter 1 . 8/10/2004
What a great idea! I have somehow missed the Destroyer section on , if there is one. I'd love to see more interactions with the Buffyverse.
Roo3 chapter 1 . 6/13/2004
I must admit that The Destroyer is one of my guilty pleasures. I have most of the series, I just tell everyone they're my husband's books :-) The combination of action and humor is very compatible with Buffy, although I never would have thought to pair them up. And the scenario you've created makes perfect sense. It was great fun to read, and there's lots of potential here for a longer follow up, which could also be great fun. As it is, I'm imagining Chiun and Spike discussing the latest developments on "Passions".

Great work!
uninvitedCat chapter 1 . 8/5/2003
I read this a while ago, and have just come back to read it again. It's still fabulous! Remo, Chuin and Buffy are all perfectly in character, and what a wonderful way to meld the two canons!
Wallace chapter 1 . 4/15/2003
Okay, that was weird. And nothing like what the teaser led me to expect. And now I want to go find and read some of these ‘Destroyer’ novels. As if I didn’t have enough obsessions. Thank you so very much.
Onipo chapter 1 . 4/11/2003
Nice work. Very enjoyable. Perhaps prequels dealing with the times they had to end a Slayer?
Dorothy4 chapter 1 . 4/6/2003
Okay, stumbled onto this story when I was looking at your story list. I don't read the Destroyer series, though I have seen the movie (don't wince). Since I have a hint of a background, I could follow the storyline easily enough. Enjoyable as usual.

You do well in the Buffyverse. Ever thought about a full length novel for them?

Write more soon on all the stories.
RobC chapter 1 . 1/29/2003
I didn't know if you could pull off this crossover, but that was excellent. Captured Chiun very well also.

Rob