Reviews for 90 Days
AquiViva chapter 1 . 4/18
This is cute! I'm glad it ended well!
throughhiseyes chapter 1 . 8/30/2016
it was great! nice that he choose love over money and everyone is happy
Ariel Riddle chapter 1 . 8/30/2016
There was a lot of plot packed into this, especially with Theo's mom returning! I like how you write Theo and depict what he's grappling with in his decision. I'm happy with the choice he made.
Emeraudedeux chapter 1 . 8/30/2016
[90 days]

Woah! Mum is alive? Cool story line. And THUNA! Who doesn't love Theo?
WL.Erkling chapter 1 . 8/30/2016
In this story, I am taken through the whole range of emotions. There is the growth of friendship, the early romanticism, realizing what love is, losing love, and trying desperately to get it back because, sometimes, love is everything. Also, there are times in life when people are afraid or haven't fully understood what's going on and run away. This is a perfect example of that, but with a lovely ending. Great piece.
thewaterfalcon chapter 1 . 8/30/2016
Aw Thuna! And bloody Theo! Men can be so dense, I was so stressed at him when he left! Lovely little story, liked the inclusion of Charlie too
canimal chapter 1 . 8/30/2016
Way to start off the story on an emotional note. I was hooked from the very beginning. Oh wow, definitely awkward to be in love with your step-sister. Course it could be worse. He could be in love with his actual sister. Their relationship is sweet. How sad that he threw it all away. Luna had a good point. Theo did exactly what his mother did. I'm glad he finally got his shit together in the end and made Luna a priority. I'm sure they had a lot of happiness after the story ends.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/30/2016
snapeslittleblackbuttons

Theo and Luna is a very sweet pairing. How heartbreaking to have them driven apart by a situation that was out of their control! I loved how your characters interacted in the last scene. Well done.
riddlesgurl86 chapter 1 . 8/30/2016
Very emotional story, another heart wrenching one! They are facing incredible odds, which just makes me wNt to root for them more.
Athena.the.agoni chapter 1 . 8/30/2016
This one almost made me cry because their situation was just so impossible. Glad it ended well.
LeanaM chapter 1 . 8/30/2016
Oh wow this was very sweet. I love this pairing.
theslytherinrose chapter 1 . 8/30/2016
90 Days: This was so sweet. Thuna is precious and I’m so glad to see Theo working through the issues with love and trust (holy crap his mom!) and figuring out a way to make it work. I know it may take Luna a little while to forgive him, but when she does, things will be so perfect. Love it.
fidelius.1.4.78 chapter 1 . 8/30/2016
Eep, Thuna, love this pairing! This was so very sweet, adored the storyline of this.
comoswithchaos chapter 1 . 8/30/2016
I love those two! That was so sweet!
Justjessie24601 chapter 1 . 8/30/2016
Not a pairing I'd ever even though of and now I need MORE! I loved it!