Reviews for MVP
SunflowersAtSunset chapter 30 . 11/5
Awe the Lion️I absolutely loved this story even though I literally dropped my jaw with the “backend” talk! That was a good one. I absolutely loved this story and how it puts in light the reality of children with special needs. You have literally created an amazing story!
Warm Regards from Florida
Oh. It was just the sweetest belward story I ever read.
Deseree chapter 30 . 11/2
I loved this good job!
SoCalTwiNurse chapter 30 . 10/31
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww thank you for sharing their engagement...so sweet! I know it's been a really long time since you wrote this epi but I'm hopeful for more!
SoCalTwiNurse chapter 29 . 10/31
Great story! Loved the epi and that Bella is pregnant with another baby! Bummed that Edward couldn't make it to #13 but looks like they have a great life. Thank you!
SoCalTwiNurse chapter 28 . 10/31
Thank God Edward never doubted her...I thought for sure he would assume the worst! Such a great chapter!
SoCalTwiNurse chapter 26 . 10/31
Uh oh...that last line scares me!
SoCalTwiNurse chapter 25 . 10/31
I HATE Victoria! Oh and I was totally imagining Rob/Kristen (Cannes) in this scene...Red dress for B and black tie for E.
SoCalTwiNurse chapter 22 . 10/31
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww too cute!
SoCalTwiNurse chapter 21 . 10/31
Very cute chapter
SoCalTwiNurse chapter 20 . 10/31
"Meeting Edward's family was not at all like I'd imagined it would be" - hahahahaha SAME! I did NOT expect you to make Esme "curvy" and give Carl "Doc" a mullet LMFAO! Most unexpected ch thus far!
SoCalTwiNurse chapter 18 . 10/31
Another steamy chapter...you are amazing at writing and lemons! Perfect blend of both with a perfect amount of UST!
SoCalTwiNurse chapter 17 . 10/31
Well holy FUCK that was hot... I can't even talk about the whole chapter cuz that ending has me like #$%&#&*# %$&$%#*!
SoCalTwiNurse chapter 16 . 10/31
Another great ch...I really love their back & forth with each other
SoCalTwiNurse chapter 15 . 10/31
HOLY SHIT THAT LAST LINE...Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!
3,441 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »