Reviews for MVP
marigold123 chapter 29 . 8/24
I loved reading this just as much as the first time. Thank you for writing.
marigold123 chapter 7 . 8/23
Ha! I’m loving confused Bella!
marigold123 chapter 2 . 8/23
I’m reading this once again! ~_
Edward really pissed me off
Its weird that their friends with the ex. Edward was friends with Victoria too...is he friendly with all his ex's? That would get awkward fast. I feel like it was too soon to ask bella to marry him...I wanted her to say no.

Anyone else surprised that Bella didn't ask Edward to be tested for stds before they had sex...WITHOUT a condom? Ya me too.
When Bella started freaking out, thinking that she had somehow inadvertently shared those texts and pictures I wanted to slap her. SERIOUSLY slap her! I couldn't understand why she automatically jumped to the conclusion that it was her fault. She was amazingly stupid in this chapter, I wasn't impressed in the least. Horrible chapter.

If that's your idea of angst, you got it all wrong.
So EDWARD pays his dad to fix up Bellas truck...….his dad tells bella that he could probably sell it for 30k...and Bella basically donates that money to Edwards charity? Is that right? Money she doesn't even have...….made off a gift from Edward? Does that sound remotely right to you?

That's so amazingly fucking stupid. And lets not forget that this charity is so disabled kids can...….enjoy baseball

Theres a charity for everything now a days, some are much more worthy then others.
There Bella goes again overreacting. Edward tells her about the calming room and bella gets all fucking weird shouting about how its "sooooo wonderful". Is it? Is it really? Im sorry, its just not a big deal.

His foundation is ….not exactly gonna pull out the 10 million pounds of plastic floating in the worlds oceans is it?
I really don't care what the photo shoot is for, its inappropriate in its "purpose". Also, Edward is amazingly stupid. Bella is a employee and he offered up her room, which is part of her contract to one of his guests. I was a bit pissed that Bella agreed so to it, she should have told him that it was rude.
So him being a whore is fine because It was mutually agreed upon? That really doesn't make sense, its not like we thought he was a rapist. And what does that imply? That it wouldn't be fine if he was breaking hearts? Can you break the heart of someone you just met? OF COURSE it was mutual, duh. The point here is that hes all used the fuck up and Bella can do better.
ERRRRRR that was bullshit. I wanted Bella to push Edward away BEFORE he kissed her. Not blank out and kiss him back like a complete whore. At that moment he was being a complete cunt AND she thought that he was just with Victoria. And lets be honest here, do we really want Bella with a manwhore that used to fuck Victoria? HELL FUCKING NO

She completely forgets that edward is a complete piece of shit and agrees to have dinner with him? WHY?
His charity? Is totally fucking useless and not needed. How about stop over fishing or pollution...something that's actually fucking needed. Not, give kids access to play baseball or whatever useless shit hes doing. Bella acting like hes so caring and noble and shit is just annoying and frankly, it makes me think less of Bella.

But how convenient that bella has a degree in special education and Edwards kid is autistic. Just once...Id like to see bella react normally about finding out that Edward is a dad. She doesn't need to play step mommy for another womans fucking kid! Shes young she doesn't need to settle for a man with kids...and a whore to boot. She can do better.

And hes obviously a horrible dad. Bella has worked at his place for what? Over a month? And she didn't even know he had a kid! That is a horrible father.
im confused about the timeline.

Edward is 28
His kid is 8
He married lauran at 21 when she was pregnant

How is that possible? Is seems to me that he would have gotten lauran pregnant when he was 19 or 20...for the kid to be 8 now
Why is it that everytime Edward is a whore were told not to worry about it because hes not a whore "now"? What does that even matter? He cant erase his number can he? Does the number of women hes been with decrease if hes not being a hoe right this second? No, so once a whore, always a whore.

Now I dont want bella to have anything to do with him. Used up edward isnt attractive. He slept with lauran and victoria too! OMG SO FUCKING NASTY
amoredjenaue chapter 30 . 7/14
This was a really great story.
3,481 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »