Reviews for Bond
turntoPaige394 chapter 5 . 6/15
I planned to write out an entire paragraph detailing my absolute amazement over this story. But I can't. I'm still recovering from it all. Thank you for writing about these types of kinks in an educational and accurate manner. I absolutely adore this and will read it 100 times more.
Simona Polle chapter 1 . 6/14
I had so much fun with this! Thanks for writing
Simona Polle chapter 1 . 6/13
Gooood this is intense
crystalbacon chapter 1 . 6/11
i loved every word of this...
Tuonra chapter 2 . 6/6
I don't know if it was even intentional, and it seems unlikely, but that makes it more perfect. When he has her in his lap on tier one and says he's wanted to hear her say his name, she grinds back into his groin and asks "how long". Now /that/ is a double entendre. Grinned so much i had to stop and write it here.
-Tuonra
Tuonra chapter 1 . 6/6
I'd have thought that if anything, Hermione would be prone to one of those tail plugs, as she was a cat for a day in chamber of secrets, but alas it's always bondage. Luckily bondage can be done in a Very light and accessible way, as it is written here so far. I guess I'm sucked in now.
Tuonra
brady66 chapter 5 . 5/27
Wonderful story!
Firewhiskey chapter 6 . 4/29
Hey! I love this story. it's the second time I've read it. it's sexy, hot and somehow romantic too. I love how draco talks. please tell me that there is a kind of sequel. Please please! best regards from a german reader, looking for good dramione smut;)
Very well written and conveyed
dneeded chapter 5 . 4/9
Kinky! Sweet and fun. Thank you for writing!
Hey I know I’m wrote this awhile ago, but is it possible for you to write more? I really loved this story!
Muted Rainbow chapter 1 . 4/3
You know, I read this for the second time in about two weeks and I already want to read it again. I would love to see a one-shot that explains how Draco's obsession started. It was hinted it started much earlier than when she fell into his lap. Thank you, thank you!
floweringgarlic chapter 6 . 4/2
This is the second time in a month I’ve willing got no sleep on a work night to thru-read one of your fics. In fairness last time I was sick so I wasn’t going in the next day but shit. What are you doing to me?
bibi 13ca chapter 6 . 3/30
Hello,
So, as I read this story I kept wanting to stop and review after each chapter but couldn't for two reasons. 1st, I was too wrapped up in the story. I wanted to read more, know more and I wanted right away. 2nd reason came as I kept reading. You see, wasn't logged in. By the 3rd chapter I realized that this story, this author deserves a signed in review, deserves people to come out of their masks (pun intended) and give them proprer praises.
Now, that being said. I am new to this couple on fanfiction and I must admit my experience in the area is not extensive. However, my experience with fanfiction and smuty stories goes way back. I have read (and wrote) hundreds of stories and your still stood out. Consider my a fan.
I hope this review finds you well and thank you for shering.
MiaPotterBlack chapter 1 . 3/27
Such a good story. I’ve read it at least 5 times over the past few years and I always recommend it when I’m asked about any good Dramione fics!