Reviews for Mr Jeffries and Maddy's Return
Guest chapter 24 . 7/26/2017
What an amazing story! Kept forgetting I wasn't reading the real wolfblood script! So good and loved reading! :)
Rose Karamoy chapter 15 . 5/1/2017
I love it
OMG chapter 11 . 10/19/2016
No not Jeffries!
wolf chapter 24 . 10/6/2016
Can't wait for you to write the sequel
bella.minkas chapter 24 . 10/2/2016
Fantastic story! So much Maddian and so much happened with all the characters honestly. Love that you'll write a sequel!
Felicite chapter 24 . 9/20/2016
Really liked the conclusion to your story. I was always so so on Jeffries as a character, mainly because he wasn't explored all that well (except that disappointing return in Series 4 when the writers had his character have the nerve to write a novel about wolfbloods without even bothering to consult Jana or any of the people involved, it was awful in my opinion...but I liked the little twist you had here with having Liam be respectful enough to talk to Maddy about it!)

I'd love to read any future stories you write, and I do hope you write more stories with Maddy and Rhydian, you really know how to write and I so enjoy how you write them, both together in a relationship and managing to highlight their individual strengths and weakness and thoughts.
Bree chapter 24 . 9/20/2016
Well done. It was an enjoyable book. I really love the fact that a lot of it is from Jeffries' perspective. I hope you will continue the sequel in that vein and maybe give Jeffries a love interest. :)
Guest chapter 24 . 9/19/2016
Yassss! Great story, great characters. Love Maddian and that you fleshed out the other characters. Can't wait for the sequel!
Amber chapter 24 . 9/18/2016
I so loved this story. It really followed Maddy's journey from losing her parents, fighting her way back home, putting her trust in Jeffries and him rising to the occasion incredibly well. Then Maddy and Rhydian's relationship becoming so much stronger than ever before, Maddy moving forward in her life, just so many good things. You were especially good at writing Maddy's inner thoughts and describing her inner turmoil and euphoria in her happy times with Rhydian.

I think the sequel should be set a few years in the future, especially if you still plan to include Maddy and Rhydian as new parents. Setting it a short time in the future really allows for the story to potentially go in many new different directions, it has possibilities IMO! I know its a popular trope in fanfiction, but Maddy and Rhydian as teen parents is cute but not very realistic. At least if the setting is a few years after they finish high-school, they'd be slightly self-sufficient and pursuing education at college (university).
Besides, I definitely think that with Jeffries as a positive influence, Maddy would want to pursue education and get a degree. Rhydian would probably be a graphic design major or something in art, Shannon would be a biology major & Tom could do sports medicine? :) Jana would probably go straight into working for Segolia with Matei by her side (I was actually one of the people who very much disliked how Segolia was ruined in Series 4, it should have been kept IMO).
Oh, just had a thought! If you don't want to set the sequel that far in the future, you could have it start on graduation day? When they're all 18 or 19? Its a decent amount of time forward, but not too far :)
Bree chapter 23 . 9/18/2016
Quite nice. I thoroughly enjoyed it and the perfect amount of description, self-reflection, action, and dialogue. Good job!

Can’t wait to read the sequel- though you shouldn’t have it in the future- it should be a continuation of this story… There is plenty you could do with these characters in this time and plenty of fun times with Jeffries. I really like having him as the character and lense that we see Maddy’s escapades through! Also- it would be nice if you introduced a love interest for Jeffries! Think about the possibilities with that including Maddy’s shenanigans.
MiaMia chapter 24 . 9/18/2016
Couldn't have possibly had a better conclusion to this story! Thank you! Hope you continue to write more Wolfblood fic with more Maddy, Rhydian, and the pack!
Ember chapter 24 . 9/18/2016
Awesome conclusion to an awesome fanfic! Thank you :)